Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another sketchy neighbor story

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk8rsian, Jan 27, 2012.

1. This story really doesn't have a point, just thought id share

Tonight around 3 am, I climbed out my window and sat on the roof of my porch to toke. I noticed a light in my neighbors car across the street from me. It looked like someone was in the car waving a flashlight around; he/she was moving the flashlight constantly and it was being turned on and off and covered frequently. I have no idea what they could've been doing in there! It was weird, it definitely didn't seem like they were looking and anything in particular. So I sat there watching with packed bowl in hand for a few minutes trying to figure out what my neighbor was doing. Then I remembered that one night during the summer I saw them doing the same thing before slamming the car door and leaving. I was kinda sketched out (I mean I know I was out on my roof at 3 am but it seemed odd to me that this person was out this late too, especially on a Thursday night) but decided that I couldn't turn down the first opportunity to use my roof in months(the weather is really nice tonight but its been a long cold winter). I took a hit, and after I exhaled I noticed that the light wasn't there anymore. I immediately thought they discovered I was there because of my lighter. After about 10 seconds the light clicked on and off twice, then I heard the car door slam and heard fast footsteps. I watched and listened and deduced that no one was there, but about 2 hits later I saw the light again. I was just weirded out and kinda paranoid at this point so I decided finish my bowl inside. As I was closing my window, I saw a silhouette(sp) walking from the street back up their drive way. From what I've been told by other neighbors who've lived here longer than my family has, the one in the story is strange and has social issues or something like that. Well that's my sketchy neighbor story

2. hahhahahhahah wtf. thats FUCKED. u shoulda just watched and see what he did when he got out. sounds like a crazy psyco killer fuk. but btw. shoulda posted this in real life stories

3. damn you had me in suspense. i would be paranoid as fuck too dude

4. That's creepy as fuck. Flashlight strangler living next door and shit lol. Lock your windows bro.

5. Lmao,don't worry all my shits locked plus we have an alarm system and two large dogs :p haha but yeah, that's some Weird shit o_O

6. Get a nice laser pointer and drive that guy fucking nuts next time he does it, lol. Also that would be pretty sketch.

7. ^^ that is an awesome idea! Haha I'm considering doing it

8. Hahaha you sure you weren't high before? I get paranoid all the damn time when im outside about to smoke, feeling like everyones out to fucking get me.

9. Do it man then pm me and link me to the tread you start about it, or just tell me what happened.

10. Hahaha I love when shit like this happens. I wanna know what they were doing in there.

11. I could imagine how much you would've been freakin' out if you were high aswell. Sounds like a super sketchy guy to me.

12. You guys are paranoid and weird as fuck.

The dude is probably just doing drugs in his car like a normal person, good god man y'all make it out like some guy is fucking an alien in his car.

13. over the summer 5 of my friends and I were at my parents beach house for the week. we had the whole place to our selfs. the back had a screened in porch and since my parents dont like smokeing of any kind indoors we would smoke out there. our neighbors who live down there all year are the nosey type that called the cops earlier in the week because our music was too loud. (it wasnt). one night we were toking up after a day on the beach, and their back light came on. alright what ever they might be letting their dog out. a few hits later my friend notices something by our fence. he told me and i look over. there was deffently something there. i said whatever. the screen makes it kind of hard to see in. we keep going and the thing by the fence now shines a light into our area. i get up and open the door. to go outside. the guy rund backinside and all the lights go out. next day i wake up to a text from my dad saying "the guy from nextdoor called at 2:30 am to tell me you were smokeing. were you?" i said yeah all he told me to do was keep it down next time.