Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Another screwed Playboy photo

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Auris, Sep 28, 2007.

1. That's the centerfold? What a waste. Are those men? Also, what's the thing?

2. haha thats fucking awsome.

3. lol is she on the rag? With all the airbrushing and photoshopping that I hear are common with Playboy, I'm surprised they didnt catch that one.

4. Who's to say that PlayBoy is the primary photoshopper with this image? Yes ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have a forgery here. And I believe that thing is a vibrator in her rectum. Whether it was the pleasure toy added on to the anus, or the image onto an alternate magazine on the floor and then then playboy logo added, I do not know. Now that I examine it more, it looks like the lighting on the magazine is off, so my guess is that it isn't even a playboy photo. It's unlikey because: PlayBoy is a pretty mild magazine for one, those girls aren't attractive secondly, and I just smoked so i don't remember the third reason, just that there was one.

EDIT: Upon further examination I was both right and wrong. It's not a PlayBoy magazine, but those aren't girls. Those are look like very manly hands, and if you use a bit of the old imagination and bushy up the eyebrows and take away the makeup, its starting to look more like men. That would be funny to me if I wasn't now questioning my sexuality for jacking the hammer to this before...