Another round of brainwashing...

Discussion in 'General' started by Oceanic, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Jeezz, our TVs are flooooddedd with shows glorifying cops and people who write tickets.

Parking wars, Dog the bounty, Speeders, police women of where-the-fuck-ever, towing shows, fugitive chasers, whatever--there's so many of them these days. And they always potray the "criminals" is such a negative manner, making fun of them, glorifying the cops. It's just fucking disgusting I want to hurl.

And then there's parking wars, that show is just a fucking joke. The dumb ass commentators or narrorators in the show that draw stupid symbols or maps on the screen showing the position they're in or whatever... just ridiculous.

Yes, they're poor, now don't have a car, don't have the money to pay for it, are going through a hard time, and the show just makes them look like they horrible dumb people.

Fuck all these shows, it's all so absurd can't anyone see right through these shows?

2. Its entertainment. Nothing more.

3. You're taking television way too seriously..

4. Man I know, even this book I'm reading is so fake, there's like this kid that goes to some school and uses magic and slays this evil wizard, man I saw right through it.

5. What kind of society are we where we enjoy entertainment like that? People's cars getting towed? People getting speeding tickets all the time? Dog and his bullshit crew hauling their dumb asses around town in their stupid suburbans with camera crew? Ugggh that show is the worst of them all

6. You realize there's other stuff like animal planet, discovery channel, history channel, science channel, etc... ?

Just skip the shows you don't like man. There's a show called the Sopranos that glorifies criminals, same with weeds, dexter, and many more.

7. Its just TV, calm down homeslice.

8. Weeds is the shit :D

9. I think its time for some hardcore letter writing skills to come into play, people always listen when its handwritten ;)

10. [​IMG]