another ROOR in the family...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dirtybongwater, Apr 26, 2009.

1. haha who the fuck cares. it still rips and gets you baked and thats all that really matters dude

2. That's exactly right. Fuck if it's a "real" ROOR or not, looks just as real to your average person as anything else. Besides, I'm sure it's real enough to get you baked out of your mind. Your husband is a good guy for getting this for you. +rep for one of the 50% of marriages that won't end in divorce, haha

3. nice roor, even if it is fake, it looks pretty good and you got a pretty good price so it isn't like you got charged the price roors usually go for.

five to one, living in NYC, i was curious if you know the names of the shops that sell real roors.

4. dude shit is fake hahah but

its glass on glass with a perc and ac for 250.... id fuckin buy that shit and just remove the label, nice grab

5. Ny Gifts, Blue Nile, the smoking shop. I think there might me 1 or 2 more, but those are the only ones that i have seen w/ legit glass. :wave:

6. That's sweet, my girlfriend and i have the same situation (she barely smokes but bought me a really nice headie pipe because i couldn't afford it and it would probably be bought soon). Nice pick up, i think your hubby may have been being a little kind with the price tag to remain modest. That's no tiny bong, and a roor with a perc in it is rare in my findings.

7. It's beautiful. You have a great husband , hang on to him.

8. that glass is sick regaurdless of who stamped the logo.

your first post really pushed me to comment. your man is lucky, cuz you sound just like my wife and i love her too.

9. #29 flowerchild, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    You're right, you have the best husband ever!!

Hopefully when I get married I will have the second or third best man in the world at least :laughing:

Ok, the one I have now is pretty damn awesome :eek:

Enjoy that, and I wanna see some milkshots you sexy bitch! :p :bongin:

10. Everyone beat me to breaking the bad news.....

But enjoy it, and your husband, for sure.

11. Some nice glass, pimp. Loving that tube, I want a nice piece of glass like that myself.

12. DBW - you are awesome and so is your hubby

what a lovely gift - especially as he doesnt smoke much - that's like the best kind of gift - a gift that's also a compromise and personal to you

sweet :smoking:

13. Bad news or no that's still a sick bong and I'd love to be able to find that locally for $250. Perc and ash catcher. Wow.

Those are like $400 where I live and they're not even a "good" namebrand glass. Just Chinese generics

14. I didn't know there were headshops in the village that sold ROOR's..nice..good to know so when I have an extra $250.00 I will be heading to the village :).

15. Nice bong, glad your happy and have someone that cares very much about you.

16. they were tryin to push a blue ice pinch roor at a local cig shop near me. as stated best ones to recognize is label, janky bowl piece, crazy holed diffy, perc, etc., and main thing to look for is, is the shop a authorized roor dealer. other than that its hard to tell cuz at first from a far the blue label ice pinch roor looked real but then i scoped it up close and could tell. he was really trying to push it for real roor prices too. it was priced at more than i payed for my 30in ice pinch roor. i just laughed and called him out about it. but either way not downing your pickup just dont want anyone getting ripped by greedy shop owners cuz atleast you got a nice perc beaker for a good price and a good man at your side. congrats and have fun with that :smoking:

17. id rather have a "fake", cheaper version. im sorry but if i whipped this bitch out in front of anybody I knew, the word "fake" wouldn't even come to their minds. A nice bong is a nice bong. Wayda point out to the female that her bushand buys her "fake bongs". Fucking dbags.

18. Not a fan of the color scheme but hey thats was real sweet of him. Just like my girl bought my glass on glass bubbler. Its all outa love. We gonna get to see any milks soon?

19. so everyone who recognized it as a fake should've just lied about it? everyone was extremely nice, they just wanted to make sure she knew what she had. nobody was calling out her husband...

anyway, enjoy DBW!

20. ^ pretty much sums it up. Regardless of it being a fake or not, it will still be a great rip :metal: The fact that it is a gift from your non-smoking husband makes its legitness moot, IMO!

Wait, I just read how much he paid for that.. honestly I'm pretty sure I'd pay $250 for that KNOWING it was a fake, that's just a good price for that set up!

I echo the sentiments for milkage if possible! Tell your hubby happy birthday !! :wave::smoking: