Another roommate rant...

Discussion in 'General' started by PAGreenThumb, Feb 5, 2008.

1. They're all pretty straight but still consistently knock me about smoking! I do my best to be discreet about it but once in awhile they'll joke and say hey its like Bob Marley lives here hahaha. And then go ON AND ON about the same stoner joke for another 3 hours. It was cute the first 500 times but come on guys....enough already

Not only do they make fun of me for being a stoner but I'm the only one who ever does the dishes, takes out the trash, or any other cleaning related thing around here. Which I find incredibly ironic.

They don't go out. They don't do anything except watch youtube videos all night and drink smirnoff ice and mikes hard lemonade. After like 3 they're puking in our bathroom too.

Just ranting...blahh

2. Lol puking after 3 mikes hard's? Thats like a total of.....18% of alcohol.....

Sounds like ya got some bitches for roomates. And if they knock ya for smoking, there just jealous and ignorant.

3. dude, your roommates sound like annoying pussies!
    What kind of a big girls wet thing complains about somebody smoking the herb, especially when their recreational drug of choice is "hard lemonade"? Seriously!

I never had 'bad' roommates, of course there were those two that would "play wrestle" an awful lot, and I'm sure they were actually doing each other, which wouldn't have been so disconcerting except they were both guys [​IMG]

..and there was that one friend of theirs who came round and got violently drunk and tried to kick the shit out of all of us. He never quite understood why he wasn't allowed back again.

Man, am I glad I don't have roommates any more, where do all the sucky people go?

4. lol thanks for the replies guys

5. I'd just laugh in their face next time they crack open a Smirnoff Ice.

When they ask what's funny, just tell them: "I didn't know you had a vagina."

6. get them to eat some brownies and after they have had enough time to digest and right before they kick in, show them a youtube video of you making the said brownies.

revenge, they name is cold dish

7. Dude you have the funniest sig I have ever seen hahaha.