Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another regular vs dank thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SniperKitty, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Oh lawd I haven't been on GC in a VERY long time, years actually. Hi Y'all :wave:

Anyways, the question for me is I regularly buy a half for 70, it's regular crap, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's less than adequate. Beggars can't be choosers.

Well I was offered a hook up of dank, but it's 100 for a quarter. Dunno if it's a good deal for me, I have a high tolerance as I'm a daily smoker, but I can make a half last almost a month because I also try to stretch it as far as I can. Dunno if a quarter of dank would last me as long. It's less, but it's also higher quality,

What's yalls opinion? If I looked into it right I wouldn't smoke as much in one sitting, which would save me weed, so it might even itself out. Wanted to ask the professionals before I promised my money to one party or the other.

2. Once you smoke good stuff you'll throw your other stuff away.

When my friend would roll a Mexican turd I wouldn't even smoke it. I'd pretend to go to the bathroom and take a hit from my wax. The smell and taste alone is bad enough for me. The fact that Mexican weed has as much thc as the dirt in your backyard... and it's filled with Shit I can only imagine.

Yeah some minds is light green and doesn't taste too bad, but that's basically locally grown bud that was grown shitty

3. Try one and see