another problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by woodsmarcel, May 4, 2007.

1. Alright so this puppy is probably a week and a half old and seems to be stunned. I transplanted it into a bigger pot a few days ago along with all my other youngin's since they were getting root bound. I have 5 plants, all going strong except this one. I haven't watered it in about two days but plan on it tomorrow. Water ph is around 6.3 - 6.5. The only thing with this one is is that when I took it out of a dixie cup, the soil was a little too wet and broke apart and had a tough time positioning the plant in the bigger pot. I am using FF Ocean Forest soil and I haven't added in anything else or given them any extra food other than what is already included in the soil. Take a look...

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1197/dsc00280ay1.jpg

2. Its stressed out from the transplant and it was already going thru nute def due to drowning.

1 drop of superthrive to a cup of water and water plant with 1 oz of the mix

dont wreck the other plants, thinking this stuff is great when the sicky plant perks up

3. I can't get superthrive right now....anything else I could do without buying more stuff?

4. Superthrive costs like $3 for a bottle at Wal-Mart, man. It's a necessity to a grower, very great product.

5. I've been to the Super Center Walmart in my area and they don't have it. The stores in my reach have garbage. Anything else or should I gank this plant?

6. just leave it alone 2 weeks.....give it 1 oz of water in 4-5 days

7. Thanks, will do.