another plant of mine

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by purplenugget, Mar 25, 2008.

1. i have about 6 plants going and here one of them m hope you like it i started flowering to early on accident but ill still get bud so im not trippin

il have lowrider #2 pics up later if you wanna check um ou t thankx leave feedback on how you like them

TOP SHOT

[​IMG]
    SIDE SHOT
    [​IMG]

2. I love plants like this, reminds me of the old thai stick.
    How long was it vegged for out of curosity, my guess would have to be in the 2 week - month range.
    In any case, looks like some potent little popcorn buds you have there, just a shame the quantity couldnt have been alittle more.
    As for the LR#2, that plant is a waste to me, it lacks in potencey and yeild but i do love growing a field of them each summer outdoors several times over, trimming has never been easier with them and the autoflowering part of the whole scinero is the best part.
    For a side note, i helped JD (the breeder of lowryder) setup his forums dedicated to autoflowering strains and crosses over at highbred.net and i am an admin over there and would be glad for you to join the team over there.