Another pic from that pick up

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxnickpwnsxX, May 11, 2009.

1. Yeah :cool:

Attached Files:

2. how many hits ya got there

3. sweet man just picked up a sheet today myself

4. Awesome pickup. I've had nothing but the best LSD in massachusetts for about 6 months now. Stock up while its still hot and save em for a rainy day. No, save them for a beautiful, partly cloudy day.

5. i took one this morning at 12 and worked 3-10 lol awesome work day bro lemme tell you that:hello: nite shift we fuck around and don't do shit so its easy

6. to be 100% honest after cutting that i felt like i was tripping balls for 3 hours, i could feel like electricity running up my arm to my heart and this overwhelming sense of relaxation and then pulses running thru me.

7. wow that would be awful in my mind but to each his own! is it some good cid? i have yet to dose these yet im saving them for tomorrow but a buddy of mine said they were.

Lol he texted me saying DUDE GOOD CID TRIPPIN HARD END!

8. haha i hear that all the time:D i have never ever picked up "bad" acid always 1 tab gets you off your ass, and the more you go the further to the looney bin you go haha

9. haha i love gettin texts and calls from people that are trippin. seems like some people cant get away from their phones.

10. damn man i cant wait to try my acid...fuckin doin it tuesday...its gonna be fuckin awesome!!! hhahaha