Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another noob question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sylverfx, Jul 20, 2015.

1. I haven't ever smoked,and I don't want to do so illegally.Got a friend in Washington who wants to introduce me,so that she can see how I react.If It doesn't go well with me,I won't,but it really could help with some stuff too.I already have RA......Is there a way of knowing how I will react?

2. No. Just take a hit and see. DOn't make such a big del about it

3. If you're gonna be a girl about it don't smoke. You seriously don't need to make a thread about this. You're a big boy, you can handle taking a hit or two out of a pipe. It feels good, If you're going to be scared about it than just simply don't do it. Since you made a thread about it I would say no and just continue on with your sober life.

4. Or you're talking about burning off the excess paper of joints.