Another New Pipe thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ZigzaGoop, Feb 10, 2014.

1. A lot of people post these so I though i'd post mine. I picked it up for a little under $50 because it was on sale. Whether it's a good deal or not i'm not sure but i'm happy to finally have some glass. I really like it.

I'm still thinking of a name

CAM00095.jpg CAM00096.jpg

I've been on a weird form of probation for the last six months but that's a whole story in its self. Anyway I haven't smoked for quite a while because of this probation but I took a piss test like 3 days ago and I expect to not be tested for 3-4 weeks from now so I decided to smoke a little. I called up my buddy and he got me a gram of some kill and I set my eyes on this pipe at the smoke shop the very same day.

I loaded up my first bowl in many, many months and took some rather harsh hits just because I haven't smoked in so long. It felt like I was milking a monster hit from a bong, but I was really only hitting a little pipe. It really reminded me of when I first started smoking.

Anyway, I was really high & had a great time. My time with Mary Jane was very enjoyed but that gram of bud is gone and I need to stay clean now. I may visit her sometime again in the distant future.

2. Word dude! She's dope. I'm not gunna give you name suggestions because I firmly beleive the owner should decide while blasted off of it. But it's very dope and that sucks ass you've been on probo

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. looks pretty sick!
    is it a lefty pipe? cause it looks like it'd be weird lighting it from the right hand?

4. Gorgeous colors! That's a great price for my area. Pieces like that go for $65 (maybe $50 if it's on sale). 

As for name, Iris (Goddess of the Rainbow), would be cute, considering it's so colorful!

5. like the shape!

Purple Rain.

6. badass pipe, call it clit tickler

7. Purple haze

Sent from my VS840PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Ha, I like some of the names. Keep 'em coming.

Yea it took me about 5 seconds to figure out how to hit it but after that it felt natural. Really, you could use it in your right or left hand but I always used my left to hold, and right to light. Oh, and two last pictures after her bath!

CAM00101.jpg CAM00102.jpg

Thanks  :bongin:

9. Sorry it has a kicked bowl. Just took it after a bowl a while back.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: