Another New Member?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nascarmaniac, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Hey All,

Let me introduce myself. On the intra-net they call me NASCARMANIAC. Believe it or not, I am a racing nut. Yep, bet you didnt see that coming.

Anyways, I am 20 years old, and have my money sent to me from a newspaper. I am a photojournalist living in Alberta. I love my job, and wouldnt be where I am right now if it wasnt for J-school.

Before college, I was a 'just say no.' Grade 12 rolled around, and I started getting interested in the whole counter-culture movement of the 60's, and stumbles across a journalist named Hunter S Thompson. From there, my knowledge and understanding of both the counter-culture, and the prohibition on marijuana ballooned. I started journalism school in September of 06, after graudating from high school, and a mere 2 weeks later, had my first eigth in my hands, and my first pipe at my lips. Its all history now. Two years of smoking, and with the help of one of my best friends in school, who happens to be a photographer too, I have become a happy daily toker, with a steady job.

Thats me folks. I am part of a number of other forums round the internet, and i thought there wasnt a decent one out there for this particular part of my life.

WEED

Glad to be here, and look forward to talking with all of you.

maniac

2. Nice story dude, Welcome my friend!:cool: