Another murder tonight in my hometown

Discussion in 'General' started by Marvelous, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Ok this is a small town that you would think wouldn't get alot of action but the last 2 months theres been 5 murders and 2 suicides, one suicide involving one of the murders, its fucked up, i knew 3 of the 7, just found out alittle bit ago anther guy had four bullets put in him in broad daylight. It makes me not want to go back on weekends:(

2. #3 Smokeitdown, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    So I am correct in assuming you dumped said ex girlfriend for her cousin? Being your current mentioned girlfriend? Thats cold brother.

I fucked 2 cousins once. Not my cousins, they were cousins. It was strange, knowing that they were cousins, while we were all involved in this drunken crazy threesome. But they were very beautiful girls, I was wasted, and taken advantage of. Sort of, I guess.... :D

But to get on topic, thats fucked up. The worst shit that happened in the town I grew up in was a kid getting hit by a car and getting killed, the occasional crazy house fire or some random shit, and a business getting robbed. Although I lived in a town of only about 6,000 people...

3. Not exactly.

We dated before my current g/f. and it has been long ago, when me and her cousin got together, she was ok with it, we were still good friends.

(sorry to go off topic) it sucks to loose people man,(at the OP). Friends and family mainly. it's sad and unforgetfull

4. So it like a serial killer or just random people offing each other?

5. Im guessing random people going fuckin nuts :\

6. Random. The town already has a bad rep for meth and a little AIDS outbreak when i was in 8th grade(i think), when i party out of town i dont tell people i'm from there cause everyone looks at you like you have std's and shit

7. shits fucked up

8. Crazy shit dude, i know my town is getting fucked up my the day, used to be a sleepy place but now we are starting to get these wanna-be MS13 mexicans running around shooting up and robbing peoples houses, they killed 2 people a few months ago just because they looked at them funny or some stupid bullshit. got my .45 on my nightstand and my shotgun under the bed and all i know is if they bust in my house in the middle of the night they are getting 8 rounds of .45 hollows and 10 shells of rifled slugs in their direction.... :mad:

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDLXCqMzFRI]YouTube - kottonmouth kings - suburban life[/ame]

:laughing:

10. slugs? buckshot where its at

11. Staggered shells actually, 00 buck, slug, 00 buck, slug, maximize energy displacement and damage.

12. People are fucked up nowadays. One of my friends that lives down the road from my grannies house dad killed his mom and then himself a few years back. And then the Beltway Sniper shit back in 2002... It would fuckin suck to have to live in fear 24/7.

13. Magnum shells for me. :cool:

14. a few years ago this kid quit takin his meds and off'd his mom with a giant sword, he tried getting his sister and the exchange student they had but they go away both were cut up pretty bad though, cops came and shot him. This last thanksgiving we were partyin at the same house cause some of my friends bought it and we went through the garage door, hit a tv stand, a brand new jet ski and a part of the garage with this guys jeep(he was sitting in the passenger seat) We were wasted