Another Murder, Another Murderer...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jus last night i found out another one of my ol homeboys killed 2 dudes, Set the house on fire and more.

Its been all over the news.

Add another to the list.

2. That kid must be gangsta

[​IMG]

[COLOR=\"Red\"]WTF?*RMJL[/COLOR]

3. thats fucking wild...

did he have a motive?

4. Supposed to have $80-90,000 dollars.

Instead, Got away with 2 G\'s and some cartons of ciggerates.

It was his girls idea, And his girls homeboy was the get away driver. Cuz this dude, Ill call him Lil M, Lil M killed the two dudes, Set the house ablaze then stole the van from out front, Drove it about two blocks down set it on fire and jumped in his buddies whip who was the get away driver.

Now they all goin down for it.

Lil M\'s all laughin and shit in court when they was sayin his charges.

I was suprised, Lil M was a lil *****, I used to have to protect this ***** n shit. Me n Lil M go way back, He youngner then me but we was mad tight, Hes been a lil G since ive known him always kickin up dust and shit but id never suspected this much out of him.

5. Wow i really cant stand you dude, its like G MONEY GANGSTAR on the internet forumzzzz.. SHITTT.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Then stay out of his f\'n threads! *RMJL[/COLOR]

6. damn its hard to see friends to these things. oh well, over time everyone changes.

7. Cool.

Thas what bothers me, In like 2 years its been 5 of my \'click\' locked up for murder related charges.

\'C\' for conspiracy to commit murder, \'Lil G\' for attempted murder. D And H for murder + more.

Now this.

8. Sky Dog. You win.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Useless and unnecessary post. Don\'t do this anymore. *RMJL[/COLOR]

9. Haha thanks

[COLOR=\"Red\"]What\'s with the immaturity?*RMJL[/COLOR]

10. I dont get why everybody twist my shit around.

If your buddy jus killed 2 dudes and all over the news i think itd be a lil bit of a shock to ya too.

11. If it were anyone else posting this story, then yeah we\'d be surprised and sympathetic. But every one of your posts is about thug life and drama...sorry man but it gets old.

12. What the fuck is yalls problem? Give him some fucking support.

I\'m sorry KSR. I don\'t know how it fees to lose so many friends that kind of stuff but it must suck. I hope you stay out of shit bro.

13. You do realize that you don\'t have to open his fucking threads right?

14. Glad you read all my posts buddy.

Cuz if you read a lil more youd realize how wrong that is.

(See how thug life i am in this post? Holy shit ima GANGSTAR!!!@!.)

15. You do realize he doesn\'t have to make \'em, right?

[COLOR=\"Red\"]...and you don\'t have to be here. *RMJL[/COLOR]

16. Whatever I\'m just saying maybe you should have respect for other peoples lives and maybe you shoudn\'t open something up if you don\'t want to read it.

17. What kind of shit is this?

You do realize you dont have to reply, right? :p

18. Sorry to hear man, shit\'s crazy. It\'s always a trip to see someone on the news you were tight with.

Wow, what\'s your deal man? Between this and the rap thread, you seem very unkind.

19. If a person wants to post something on this forum, they better be ready to accept comments whether they are positive or not. Besides, I did want to open this thread up so I could make a smart ass comment. KSR was the one that asked why no one was giving any positive feedback.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]WTF? You had 2 weeks but your intentions are clear so it\'s extended. *RMJL[/COLOR]

20. Wow dude I\'m really sorry that you\'re gonna lose your friend over this. I can\'t say I know what it\'s like to have a friend go to jail for killing someone (or even kill someone for that matter).

I guess the only thing I can say is that I hope your friend learns his lesson that no good ever comes from killing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.