another meth dream

Discussion in 'General' started by ReeferMadness69, Aug 23, 2006.

1. man. I wonder if staying sober from meth is harder for me then other people. As alot of you know cuz of my other threads i havent touched the shit in a year. but ive had a few close calls. you know, the cravings are stilll there, i fucking think about it alot, and occasionally like last night. I have realistic dreams of me doin meth. and lemme tell u, these dreams are going to be the cause of my fucking relapse. if i did. but i wont relapse. cuz im better than that. I aint no fuckin tweaker. tweakers are roaches. I step on roaches. fuck-a-roach:mad:

2. It's all in ur head,Big ups for not touching it in a year but if u do it again that year went to shit.fuck a relapse step on the roaches lol I smoke Roaches ;)

3. That shit is destrying my cousin's life and it's taken her children from her. She's not Sandra anymore. Lost 90lbs, lies to her family...steals from them. Left her kids home alone(4 yrs old and an infant)

Don't be a tweaker dude, step on the roaches. Motherfuckers.

4. Thats how it is for me and weed. I think about it all day, and I dream about me using it at night, and wake up and want to go take a big bong rip, but I can't until I stop getting UA's...

5. ya man. i wont be. i wont touch that shit. if anything. i'll stay away from it for your cousin. to show you there is hope for meth heads. there is hope. you just gotta be one strong minded mother fucker. and dont like meth trick u into doing it. OH YEA, it knows how to fool you. anyone doing meth, whether its for studying or just partying, they are the fool. whether you know it or not your the fool.

6. u tweak man? fuck. its your life man. but i hope you konw quitting that shit will be YOUR smartest decision. but its your choice. just make the right one.

7. think he was talkin bout blunt roaches but i could be wrong..

on another note... i applaud u my friend for staying clean ... i kno how hard it is... i relapsed a couple times but thankfully ive been able to stay off it this last time for almost 7 months now...

its hard but u just gotta think aobut it in these terms...

do u wanna go to jail or do u wanna go home everynight?

is it life or death that u enjoy?

that shit does nothing but kill and its a slow a painful death my friend...

to be honest with u atleast from my expiriences but ur always going to at some point have a craving for it... over time the cravings weakin but ul still have them. and they become easier to deal with it and eventually they dont even phase you. just stick to it man and stay clean off it... youve come this far. why go back?

good luck bro and where all here for ya!

p.s. sorry for the long post.

8. That's the spirit man!!!! Stick with it!

9. i had dreams but i dont Crave that shit is nasty one time i got a dime of coke but it was meth so i told my friend do drink it all he did nasty meth eats your teeth

10. Reminds me of dreaming I picked up an ounce (i never buy an O), as soon as I woke up I said "wake and bake with my new O right now FTW!!!!......

FUCK

11. Congrats on the year of cleanliness my friend, it sucks to hear you still have dreams and craings, but my father is the same way with cigs, he hasn't smoked for about a year and still gets angry everynow and then cause he wants a smoke.

Stick with it, your better without that garbage.

12. yea. its hard tho.

13. I wouldn't doubt it is hard, probably harder than almost anything I'll ever do in my life... but just belive in yourself, you've made it 365 days without it... you don't really need it.

14. meth is awesome.

15. lol ive had alot of dreams ivolving me smoking

16. hey your cool?

17. shit dude i never knew meth was that addicting.

18. How long did you use it, and how often ? I know how hard it can be, I have plenty of family/friends addicted. Didn't I read somewhere that you have children ? That right there should be enough motivation for you man...

I dabbled in it for a minute, but it was easy for me to quit. It's not hard at all when you just don't put yourself in the situation. Props on staying clean, and keep it up!

19. why one even starts with meth is beyond me
    tweakin ass forgettin ass paranoid ass havin muthafucka
    anyways glad to hear your trying to quit that shit for good
    stick to whats natural

20. just picked up a 7.6 G sack. supposebly its a quarter ounce for 80 bucks. its really good herbage. lol funny thing. i was at the bus stop and ran into the drug king of this island. shits good. i just hope he didnt give me a fake fone number. i gotta keep going thru this guy!