Another love question...

Discussion in 'General' started by Unknown, Aug 10, 2002.

1. hay to give you some help im still young to but not saying my age alittel older than you dont do it man i was withe an 18 year old and now we have two kids and yah i smoke weed but not like when i was free an singel stay singel as long as you can it sukes be in hooked man yah i love her but the biching sukes if you dont wont the biching find one your age smoke her up do what ever els and than she go's home and your still free it might help but you dont wont an older one most of them wont kid's sow i would stay young if i was you okay peace man

2. yeah and like casper said, more older girls will want kids, and like right then too. My girls a year younger than me and she wants kids, when we walk in the mall she will stair at all the little kids then look at me and i'm like... uh no. Well thats good that shes coming to see you, you never know things might work out and be all cool. Just be carefull!

I know a lot of girls that like long hair, in school i always have girls braiding my hair and shit. I think i'm going to cut my hair though, so i don't look like such a pothead when i go to get a job. I might take out my ear rings too..... i duno.

3. all girls are like this...

my ex had a kid at 16 with a previous boyfriend and although it wasn't planned it was a blessing. I love kids anyway and want several of my own so having a kid around us wasn't too bad except things like a "quickie" had to be planned around not getting busted by a 4 year old :eek:

4. hay adam i now what you mean it sukes but i love my two one boy and one girl a quike for me shit whats aquike i dont think iv had sanse thave got bigger but i love my kids the bigest thing is that i had to slow down on my pot smoking but i did that becaus of my kids helth is moor in portin hay if your stillwith her have fun withe the kid and good luke man

5. i really don't care though because i do want kids just not yet, and if i end up having a kid sooner than later i'll still be way more than happy. I'd just rather wait till i have a place of my own and a good steady job. After i have that i don't care when i have children. I mean i'm only 16, i don't need to take care of a baby yet, lol. Well my gfs parents hate me and won't let me have a second alone with her, so i don't see us having sex for a while, and thats ok because thats not really a big thing to me i can live without sex i just need my bud. It's when i don't have bud i think about sex. Oh god i need some bud.

6. my ex wanted to have a kid, she quit taking the pill, almost convinced me not to you condoms, always drug me to the baby clothes in wal mart..and countless other bullshit!

7. u kno if i was 14 and i met some 18 yr old female online, i doubt there'd be much anything serious, mostly because from a 18yr old standpoint, i'd see it as morally wrong to be with someone so young. your just begining to enter a new era of age when your 14, going into high school and all that stuff and she's about to do the same, but going into college and stuff. Though if u want, u can always just use her to get sum u kno what, but as for anything serious, i would have high doubts.

8. ouch, havin kids, my biggest fear to end all my dreams of my young life. yet if it was with someone i love, i wouldn't mind so much. yet love is something that isn't decided easily, more or less a word thats carelessly thrown around.

9. Oh,man....I am way too high for this. I have tears running down my face because this is the funniest shit I've seen all day! I read the damn quote of NuBB's in Unknown's post and was like "Sure, you can!" Then, I freakin' tried it and was like "Damn!" and then I read Unknowns comment about trying it a million times and I lost it.

That was too funny for me!

10. All girls are not like this....I'm living proof!!!!!

Oh, I would be cautious with this girl. Just watch out for yourself.

11. why am i becoming reattracted to my ex?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? SOMEONE SHOOT ME!!

12. Ok, Stand still Norman...my aim is sometimes off...

13. WHOA HEY!! WIAT!! HOLD UP!! NOO!!....(nubs might here it and become suspicious....do you really think that its a shooting offense to start likin her again...she does in fact seem different..and she doctored me and stuff..and gave me free cigs:D

14. She doctored you????? Someone likes our Normsy Poo!!!!!!!! Not a shootable offense, however, I did notice that you asked for someone to set fire to you in another post, it might warrant that but I could never set fire to you...shooting you, I can do.

(....but you are right, NuBBiN might hear the shot....I'll wait til later....)

15. HMM....well..i guess ill use this as a post for the goodness of the relationship....and later.the bad...

we went out for 8 months..it was great...we understood each other really well...had fun..it was super great..i loved her, she loved me, sex was good, blah blah blah, so on and so forth, we liked each others families and everything...

we broke up in januarty...and about two or three weeks ago, two of my friends (one of them is her cousin) and i went over to her house and hung out, it was fun...all was gravy..anyway..the next night was my friends party, she showed up, and it was all good we talked and whatnot...anyway, she called me a couple days ago and we talked...blah blah blah..good convo..real nice and all...so then the day like....last thursday or friday we went out there, and wound up stayin for like 2 hours..she took care of my arm(i burned it) and she gave me cigs and joked and had a lot of fun...even gave me a hug...anyway, i called her last night, and she talked about how she misses my family, and i told her i saw her aunt and gma, and some other stuff...then she says her mom asked her if we were gettin back together and she said no..but laughed a lot...anyway..she does seem like shes grown up...and different...oh well...just light me ablaze..it will be easier....

16. QUICK RUN UP TO HER AND HUMP HER LEG BEFORE SHE GETS AWAY!

when you put your epic love tale that way, I say go for it..but since I dont know the details such as how you broke up...whether one of you were secretly wearing the others uunderwear behind their back or what...so i can't be of much help at this point in time...besides..i smokkkkked weeeeed and eet feels goot!GOOT! DAZ GOOT!

17. BAD:

she decided she wanted to hang out with one of her ex bf's...and get 'closure' because from what i was to understand they never really broke up, they just kinda...quit...but anyway, i trusted the girl with everything...it just pissed me off that she wanted to go hang out with another guy alone...im just a jealous guy....so i raised hell about it, anyway, the next weekend, she says that shes gonna go out with some of her girlfriends...so i say, ok. and then i go out with some of my friends..well were sittin there and this guy pulls up...(the one that shes got closure with or whatever) and ill be fucked anally in the anal anus if she wasnt in the mutha futhin car with HIM instead of her friends...wlel..i had drank like twelve energy drinks..so i was wired and shakin and shit, and then that didnt help any...well...we had it out on the phone and junk, and she said she was cryin and throwin up and started her period cuz its had her so stressed out, i said 'you brought it all on yourself BITCH' and hung up...she calls back and says that we need to break up....hmmmm...ya think........anyway, we were supposed to be getting back together for like three weeks....or so she says, come to find out shes with another guy already, so that brings on greater amounts of anger....and that was all in january

18. Yeah, it was all your fault she got her period, riiiggghhhhttt.

you want to get back w/ her why? I think you should just find someone new.

19. i have to agree with 420girlie-good luck!

20. i went to her house today........shoot me........please............