Another life created, Another life ended..

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jan 15, 2009.

1. My homeboy called me today while i was at work. This dude, Ive known basically my whole life. This my *****, I love this ***** but i honestly thought he was gon end up dead. Ill never forget the phone call i got when he caught that bullet.. In ICU said he wouldnt make it. Shortly after that he moved to a different hood because his own people shot him. And then i didnt hear from him in about 3 years till a couple months back and he turned his whole life around. Bascially pulled a KSR and cut ends wiht people and layed low till he got his shit straight.

Well he called me today and told me his daughter was born this morning. Made me happy as hell, Glad as hell for him. Its gonna be good for him. Couldnt tell him how much it hurts cuz i miss my daughter but im glad as hell for him, Its a really good thing.

And i called a homie of mine later and told him the news, And he informed me a dude who used to live on the block passed away a few days ago and his funeral was today. Overdose. Herion... :( Fucked up.

But on the bright site my other homies got a little one on the way, Supposed to be due in september. Im really glad for him, This my ***** and i love my *****s. Only 3 *****s i can say i love and hes on of em, And the other one i posted about is one of the others. Hes excited and its good, Glad for them.

So whats good GC?

2. Cycle of life man.

That's great about your friend turning his life around and the new kid. It's great to see your friends do well, even when your not, I can definitely relate to that.

3. so it goes.

4. I'm doin aight main, Im legit, Payin bills, Making shiet happen and trying to enjoy life.

It jus. Its lovely seeing the people i never thought would make it, Make it and do something good. Cuz main i was that person, Nobody thought id make it, But i sure as hell did well 75% of my 'friends' are dead and a good 15% locked up.

It jus hurts me personally when i see them have kids and be happy, Cuz god damn i miss my daughter...:(

The stress main, Ima fuckin, I dont even know. The stress fucks up my brain, Ima pop a fuckin blood vessel from the stress.

:(:(

5. Yep 5 people I knew died on the same night that a friend of mine had a baby. I suppose that more babies are born than people die in this day and age.

6. Unfortunate news about the death of your friend, but it is great to hear that your other buddy is doing well, and just got a beautiful gift in the form of a daughter.

"They say everytime somebody die, a child is born
    So I thank the ***** who gave his life for the birth of my son" - The Game

7. #7 Talon, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    same old, KSR. lifes a struggle, wether in detroit or louisville :) its been really rough over here too the last few months. one of my bros lost his job today, with 2 kids to feed. gotta hustle and make something out of it tho.

and im stressin like a mofucka too. my days have been a blur of problems and confusion about my life. if i wanna go on or not. hopefully shit gets better for both you and me.

peace be with your deceased homie. and congratulations to your homie with the baby.

stay strong and stay tippin them reserves. i sure get a lot of hate for drinking 211's.

and ima pour out a 40 for your boy next time i get some.

be easy.

8. Fa sho homie, Stay up dawg, You know i gotchu.

• Like Like x 1
  9. death is a part of life. so goes the cycle.