Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

another "is it safe to buy weed off of craiglist" question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nymferion, Aug 12, 2012.

1. although it's not exactly buying weed directly off of craigslist per se. I posted on the strictly platonic section looking for people to chill with. I mentioned that I do enjoy 420-ing it up and getting wasted.

anyways, the next day someone replied to the post offering a solid 420 connection. man goes by the name of Henry C, and he was selling me some master kush. $45 for an 8th. asked if he was legit and he said that "they" deliver all over the OC. was wondering if I should take him up on his offer. again, I did not go on craigslist looking for some 420, just to meet people. this man, Henry C, emailed me.

2. try it out. I dare ya.

3. okay, so that's one for "go for it"

4. Bring some friends and buy two grams at first bring a knife or something

5. Im pretty sure LEOs can't come to you because thats considered entrapment. Im not a lawyer so im not sure, but i would say try it with a small amount.

6. bring a muh fuckin' strap or knife tho, and a friend.

7. Op, that's up to you. I personally would not want to end up with a murder charger or some pussy "dealer" on C.L.

Yeah it is! But the cops don't care :mad:. On the other hand they want to catch dealers, cops don't want to catch buyers who are looking for twenty-sac's.

8. No, it isn't safe to get weed of craiglist. It may turn out fine, but you may end up ripped off or worse. You never know. I will say though that there are MUCH better places to get herb online. You just have to look around and find them.

9. Go for it.

10. ...Just wanted to add be careful OP, there are crazy people out there! And I mean NUTZ, psychopaths! :cool:

11. That person is right that LEOs cannot set up a deal on Craigslist by themselves or through a liason. It is considered entrapment. However, I would not do a deal on Craigslist solely because of the fact that it can be seen by anyone. Police can easily search the listings and trace that person through their cellphone number or other contact information they may have left on there.

Its just not worth it in my opinion.

12. Ha nah man. It's way easy to get weed here in the OC without some creep emailing you. It can't be real. If you're really in CA, just go get your doctors' recommendation.

13. go for it, but bring a friend.

14. dont bring a weapon op. arrange 2 meet somewhere escape worthy, shit feels sketchy, do a Usain Bolt outta there

15. Don't get killed dude

16. i'm pretty sure that would still be entrapment coz I have intent to purchase lol :(

17. duly noted, thanks :)

18. now here's advice I can use. I've only been living in the OC for about 10 months, and wouldn't you know it, I got no connections. all my buds are up in Glendale and we usually just kick it over there. how easy is it getting a med card?

19. Do it but don't buy a pound the first time just get the eighth and watch yo.back.brotha .

20. [quote name='"nymferion"']

now here's advice I can use. I've only been living in the OC for about 10 months, and wouldn't you know it, I got no connections. all my buds are up in Glendale and we usually just kick it over there. how easy is it getting a med card?[/quote]

There are a shit ton of threads about it. Your best bet would be in Venice Beach for a cheap and legitimate rec.