Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another "How long will it take to get clean?" Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheRNO, Jan 16, 2018.

1. I'm 5'10", 170lb and probably at 22-25% body fat. I've been a chronic smoker for at least two years straight smoking at least a dime to the face every day. I've quit on the first of January because I've been meaning to find another job. Fortunately, things have changed at my current job, and they offered me a promotion with a significant increase where I will be making good money.

Now, the time frame is up to me, but they are expecting me to be ready for the promotion within a month. I am expecting a drug test, because the salary increase is like I said significant.

The question is, how much longer will it take for me to get clean? I have done so much searching I am losing sleep over it and I can't seem to find a decent answer aside from drinking a lot of water, working out, and wait 30 days. There's also the fact that I've been told, no matter what, 30 days is the magic number where you will get clean.

When I've dieted before, being on a ketogenic diet has worked wonders for me. So this is my plan:

Stay in ketosis for the next three weeks. Drink plenty of water. Work out as much as I can. Stop working out, get out of ketosis 3-4 days before my supposed drug test and hopefully by then I pass.

Am I wasting my time doing all this? Does it really boil down to time? Yes, I do have a friend who is on parole that I can take piss from to substitute, but I really want to stay clean so I can move up to an even higher position within the company.

Please advise.