Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another "help me pass a DT" thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HuskyToker, Feb 4, 2008.

1. So this morning i failed a 99.9% accurate DT for weed, but I have not smoked since the 6th of Jan. and before that I hadn't been smoking for 2 months. I think it was because yesterday I got home from a backpacking trip in which i had been doing a lot of vigorous exercise (im like 40lbs overweigh) so i think remaining metabolites were still in my fat and came out because of the exercise and i drank last night and it was my first piss in the morning.

My question is how can I get fully clean? Like i never have to worry about getting tested after I get clean. I don't want to get some tea that gets me clean for like a day. I want to take the time to get fully clean so there is no traceable amount of thc left in my system. I'm thinking about smoking with a buddy tonight and then starting to detox tomorrow. Does anyone think this is plauseable? How can i do it.

2. time is ur only friend.

3. Lot's of exercise, eat healthy (less fats, sugar), drink lot's o' water... niacin, green tea, etc helps up your metabolism.... etc. Basically do whatever you can to up your metabolism to speed up detox. (It will still take time.)

4. just buy a whizzinator

5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I just went to the website, you can buy whizzinators by color, I wonder if the black ones are longer?