Another help me choose a pipe to buy thread!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Wiggibow, Oct 28, 2012.

1. So very soon I will be in the marker for a new bong.

What I'm looking for is a preferably straight or beaker tube, with the most up to date percs possible like circs, honeycombs, stemlines (stemless would be awesome). Not an overload of percs though, but definitely more than one.

This would be a piece for smoking flowers mainly.

My budget is going to be no more than 400$, but 350$ is pushing it so shott for lover if you can.

Thanks in advance for the help blades! I want to be as informed as I can this time buying a piece, my last one was kinda purchased on a whim and I love it, but I also couldn't have done much better.

2. David Goldstein fritted disc. I own two different kinds and highly recommend them

3. [quote name='"Savagedab"']David Goldstein fritted disc. I own two different kinds and highly recommend them[/quote]

I would have to agree. I smoke flower only and my DG fritted disc is the best perc for diffusion and smoothness that I have hit so far, IMO. Plus it's easy to clean!

4. #4 BearThug, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    I heard the diffusion on DG fritted disc is too much for either dabs or flowers and takes some of the flavor away? Could anyone shed some light on that aspect?

Where would somone go about buying one with roughly $300 give or take, but really wanting to pay only $250 :)

5. [quote name='"BearThug"']I heard the diffusion on DG fritted disc is too much for either dabs or flowers and takes some of the flavor away? Could anyone shed some light on that aspect?

Where would somone go about buying one with roughly $300 give or take, but really wanting to pay only $250 :)[/quote]

I can only speak for smoking flowers out of it. Does the DG give you less flavor? Yeah I'd say so. But IMO it's the most consistently smooth piece I own. I still get flavor it's just not as strong. I have other pieces I can hit if I am in the mood for more flavor.

You can pm me and I can tell you where you can probably get one right in your price range.

6. sweet thanks guys! I'll have to look into one, been seeing that name come up a lot on these forums lately so it should be no trouble getting more info on the fritted disc.