Another Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by jay t bell, May 15, 2004.

1. in this pic you can at the back a plant thats bottom leaves are yellow....wasnt sure if this is normal at this stage so all plants got a light seaweed fert.dread what colour is your kelp fert???this stuff came with no instructions so i mixed 1 teaspoon to 2l of water and it was black like coke..in the same pot i noticed last night a baby has grown you can see it in the pic.....i have no idea where it came from....ah bless...ill take it out in a bit and repot...and at the front of the pic is monster growert its younger than the other larger ones but is out growing them please be a fem......

Attached Files:

2. a pic of another 2 i hope are fem....

Attached Files:

3. the seeds i used in this grow would be around the 2 years old and were not kept in a fridge(they are now).so i was expecting losses and slow growers and maybe a mutent...

Attached Files:

4. i teaspoon per gal sounds fine for a first feeding, you can robably go upto 4 with hte kelp but oyu should move upto a more potent fertalizer like guanos or blood meal tea's.

5. HI grO

i was thinking about making up that compost tea you where telling me about.i thought that would be a good one to give them untill there in flower.....and i can add some chuc shit to...

6. Compost tea would do it, use about 2 cups of compost per gal. You cant hurt em with too much compost.

7. HI im about 2 weeks away from going to flower.i noticed this..

Attached Files:

8. have they sexed them selves already and is this a male?

Attached Files:

9. different plant.....if they have sexed them selves i would say this is a fem....

Attached Files:

10. sup J! havent posted in a while, saw that you got the kelp. i think its different all around and depending on where you got it. mines more of a greenish color. the dark kelp sounds like it may be dank, i wouldnt worry too much, different parts of the world and different oceans of harvest.

on to your pics, i would have to say, that first one is that an open pod? looks like a male flower to me that may have busted, i could be wrong, but the plants definetly suspect. the other one, i ve got to say congrads! looks like a girl to me :)

11. hi dread welcome back.......the pics...thats what i was thinking but there realy early on showing arent they...not that its a bad thing for me....if this is the case i can see lots of girl and the others look like there going to show soon too...

12. i thought it odd to show preflowers before the time i estimated i was going to put them into flower. it could mean everything is optimal. soils good, lights good, vents good. it jus makes things easier for you, since you did so many, looks like you can have your pick of who you think is geneticaly superior and who's not. Kit showed at week 4 going into 5, which was a couple of days before i planned on flowering.

13. HI.....been away for a bit.........ive got a few concerns 1st is my soiless mix is still at ph 7 dread its just over a week befor i use it ..should i bring it down my self ? or just leave it.......

my other concern is when i was inspecting my babys i noticed something on a couple of them there very small white things cant find cam at the mo and if i do take a pic its going to be very hard to get a pic of them..they dont seem to be doing any harm to the plants....yet...ummm....what to do.....kill kill kill kill.....but how safely?????fuck it.....

besides that all is well can only see 1 male out of 6 that are showing...

laters jay

14. white mites and theres more than i first thought any ideas how to get rid of them safely.....

15. get some neem oil, there probably aphids, they eat young growth.

16. Hi gro....im searching at the mo to see what i can come up with.....thanks for youre reply but what the hell is neem oil and where would i find it......laters jay...

17. found the cam.....heres pics...

18. this plant got pulled coz it was growing slowly didnt now this was under its leaves.....basterds...ok found some info i can comfirm the neem oil......pyrithium spray.......any insectaside that you can use on vegys.....

Attached Files:

19. Holy shit thats real bad man! get a brush and brush them al off every few hours. And you can aslo use a water squirter with liek 1/2 teaspoon of saop and spray down your leaves top and bottom, fast bro there eating them up! run over to your nursery adn get neem oil fast also! I think you can water with a neem oil mix to kill teh eggs to, ask the guys at the nursery and look on the bottle.

20. basterds came from the fucking basil...........took action straight away with fly spray.seems to have worked.no movement from the white basterds(not that they moved that fast but you could see them move)...then they got a spray with diluted white wine vineger....keeping a close eye on them...