Another Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by jay t bell, May 15, 2004.

1. Hi Gg....thanks mate....i was thinking of only posting my BB grow as there hasnt been much reaspond to this G.J......its the end of summer in the northern hem so alot of people are out enjoying it ....not inside on the pc...i might carry on with my last organic grow for this year but i dont now if ive got the time to run two G.J.....if theres no intrest i wont...it does take time and efort to update ... :smoking: .....i will let you all now how it smokes and an all that..........Gg where are you from???

laters all happy growing my your buds be big and full of T.H.C

jay

2. just some pics of a plant i cut up.....it was the best in weight,smell and bud size a very smooth smoke even though it hasnt been cured yet cant wait to smoke her when she has been cured....66g :p .....laters

Attached Files:

3. excellent looking budz man! they look dank to me. how many plants total did you end up cutting down? dont go disappearing in a haze of smoke like i did when the weather gets warmer lol keep us informed, especially with the next project, you got quite a bit of girls going in next round eh?

4. sup dread....thanks for the nice words...erm memory isnt working tooo good i think i took 9 good plants into flower.....and i had four small that i was going too chuck but i had those hemies show so i had room to keep them.......they wernt flash plants but the smallest and not so good looking of the four ended up with a shit load of crystals on it and stank...go figger....

hey dread i think i offended that guy who was growing his plants in water?????did you realy think they looked ok......apart from the buds being small the pics where terible(just like my spelling)....

my last inside grow with my own compost has just began...ill be taking 12 plants through....well i hope i will....and ive got seedlings on the go for my out side grow.....some basterds just fucked one of my spots by cutting trees up so i got a bit of work there.....ill use the compost on the out side grows.....

laters...... :smoking: ....... jay

edit grammer

5. Nice lookin budz Thc ;)
    CWL

6. thanks cwl.....hope your grow works out for ya...... :smoking: ...

7. Hows it....

well the buds past the test on friday night.....and i didnt even set a test....my good friend and smoking budy popped round and we had a few blunts after a bit we went back inside where i noticed my friend looking a bit off colour.....you alright i asked him yep he replied......five mins later after staring at the tv i looked at him again only to see that he had turned a greeny colour......i asked again you alright????this time he seid no the room wont stop spining...after laughing at him for another five mins he went out side to be sick.....lol...he has smoked for years and did not have any alcohol that night......thats good enough sign for me....... :smoking: ....laters

8. Thats the kinda sh*t im talking about! :smoke:
    Enjoy man!
    CWL

9. thanks man.....heres a couple of dried cured buds..

Attached Files:

10. Yumm, I'm having a hard time not shopping down the two budded plants I have lol. Need to leave them go in hopes of some nugs like those . . .

Gg