Another God Theory...

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Dark Blue Dank, Dec 31, 2010.

1. So in theory lets say there is an afterlife. In this afterlife we are going to live for eternity with good friends and loved ones and our creator and jesus or whoever you belive and all that good shit. So if we're going to be there for eternity we will continue to learn no doubt? and surly we will have more sources of information if everyone who ever lived will be there. Think how much one could learn in 100 years? 1000 years? Imagine the knowledge one could potentially obtain with eternity to learn. Could we not learn in that amount of time how atoms and molecules and cell structure work to be able to create something out of seemingly nothing? Say like creating a tree or something? or maybe a planet? Universe??? Could we all potentially become gods in time?:eek: What do you think gc?

2. haha i dunno why people look at good threads and dont reply...26 views no comments :/

its like all that goes on now is talk about enlightenment blah blah blah

i like this topic my friend...and so indeed the most important part is you mentioning we could potentially all become gods in time...thats what you're supposed to realize

but as a God you're supposed to look at time and say fuck it...and understand you'll outlast it until the idea of what it is and was wont make any sense to you

you'll only know things that are and what can be done...and thats what a lot of people learn in their next lives...they die...but instead of being dead they wake up...so they realize its like the movie inception

they were in a dream...because now they have just woke up and the past (previous life) basically escapes them...they dont need to have a good memory of it just like we dont need to remember our dreams

buut they still know who they are which is the same as waking up from a dream...all the crazy shit that can go down in it you can wake up and forget completely but still keep your identity...just like in real life...all the crazy shit u could live homeless for what feels like forever or spend your days here starving till death or in prison but eventually you'll wake up

and so for me now death will be nothing more than a confirmation...when it happens ill simply move on to the next move

and once we free ourselves from the illusion of time we become very free

3. my personal belief is that you dont really know when you die, that you dream what you think is going on. like you may know you died but it feels like your life is still going on. like you know you were killed, and that you arejust dreaming what is going on, but it feels real enough for you to be considered like real life for you. like if it was virtual reality

4. yeah tru i agree

5. Would we need to create anything out of nothing if we are in the afterlife?

6. no it seems at though its never been our job and it never could be

if you were nothing you wouldnt have the chance or idea to create anything

and we seem to be able to create things but only out of things that already are not out of nothing

7. I read this the day you made it, and it's an idea that has been haunting me ever since. I've thought about it so much. I want to thank you for sharing such an idea.

I think this is a logical approach to creation. In all that time though when we create the Universe and everything within it, that would have to include people and animals. So, in our afterlife, we create life also, we create ourselves.

I also believe we would pursue the construction of the Universe, we would address it as a job. When we reach this place, heaven maybe, if we are capable of learning we are more then capable of measuring success and feeling accomplished. I'm almost certain that if we are learning, we will be making progress, and thus becoming ambitious and competitive. When we were created as humans, was it our job to create computers, or robots? No, but we did it anyways.