another game of "name that issue"

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mochenmat, Nov 10, 2011.

1. From clone, took like a month to root now this is 2 weeks after rooting

Attached Files:

2. Ooooooo i wanna play!
    My guess is... Its in hydro! Lol

Actually dude you really got me stumped on this one. Looks like she has so many issues and its not just 1 or 2 or even 3 things. Can u give us a hint? Some BG on this plant. Please...

3. Its a blue dream clone in a Aero cloner with mild veg nutes (Gen hydro) under flouros 18 hrs a day um...what else ya want to know

4. Ok im ganna make a guess here that you either took or acquired this clone while the mother plant was in a flowering state. And now that she is her own plant, its taking a while for her to go back into a veg state. I does however look like she is starting to stretch out a bit but because she is still coming out of that flowering state her leaves still look a little disfigured.

Either im pretty close or i just made up this whole movie detective scene and am not even anywhere near right lol.

5. Absolutely, it's in a reveg state.

6. Well there you have it! When the skunk says it, you can be sure its true!

7. Ding ding winner haha thanks

8. nice guys....i thought it was a houseplant or somthing....doesnt even look like MJ

9. I know, it looks like my basil plants.

10. lol it would be delish to add to a dish lol

11. Look at you a poet and didn't even know it

12. Mmmm, cold pasta with small veggies and tons of crab and shrimps, with basil sauce all over it...pasta printemps!

13. DAMN IT SKUNK YOU MF!!!!
    now im hungry as fukk n i wanna eat that lmao