Another funny old story. Again.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cottonmouth 85, Jan 5, 2010.

1. #1 Cottonmouth 85, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
    Long but funny. Read if you care to hear an old story from someone elses childhood.

When I was about 15 my best friend got his drivers license. We both liked to smoke weed but usually didn't have access to any since we couldn't drive. So once he got the car we could go to dealers houses, smoke outs, etc. We were stoked.

When the weekend rolled around he came and picked me up and we went to one of the biggest suppliers to the ninth grade. We were all too broke for dank back then so this guy usually had a few ounces of shwag. His parents had him living in a smaller guest house out back and let him do pretty much whatever he wanted. So his little house was the main chill smoke spot and place to score bud back then. He had a tupperware full of weed, high times magazines, real store bought bongs, and crazy home made smoking contraptions. Everything to delight the 15 year old mind.

When we arrived the place already had a pretty good amount of people there. The dealer was almost out of pot but sold us a quarter sack. When we get back into the main room I saw this big fat kid from my science class and he wanted to show me his gas mask bong he made. The three of us (including the huge fat kid) piled into this tiny half bathroom and he strapped it on his head and started toking it up.

At this same time the dealers mom saw how many cars were in the drive way, and could smell pot smoke even from the main house. So she got mad and went barging in the back door kicking out all these kids smoking pot. One of the first rooms she came to was the tiny bathroom with the 3 of us crammed in it. She opened the door and grabbed the big fat kid who has this gasmask with a two foot platic bong attached to it. He has the bong all filled with smoke and can't see anything so when he turns around the bong hits her in the head and she fuckin flips out. She starts grabbing him and shoving him through the house to the front door but he has this gasmask strapped to his head that is full of pot smoke and still can't see anything. So he has his arms outstreched and is walking like he's trying to find a light switch in the dark. The whole time she is cursing him out and shoving him over stuff.

It was hilarious.

2. I lol'ed hard. Funny shit.

3. man that must have been funny ahah.

Oh and that was not very long :p

4. seemed longer when I wrote it