Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Drug Test Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VapeNaysh, Mar 21, 2017.

1. I hate to fill these forums up with repetitive threads, but a huge job opportunity has come up for me that I want to take advantage of. The problem is I know for a fact I'll be tested since it's a federal job, and it involves machinery.

I've been getting high every night for about 4 months straight now. Before that I was just occasionally smoking a few times/week. The only exception is the occasional night I'd take off because I was too tired. That'd be maybe once every 10 days.

I primarily vaporized, but would smoke a joint or out of my bong on occasion. Never concentrate or edibles, just ground up flower. I'm about 5'7, 150 lbs, and male.

I was never someone who did wake and bake, and didn't smoke during the day since I smoke just to calm my mind and unwind from a stressful day. But lots of online reading still makes me feel like a "heavy" user since it's turned into an every night thing. I didn't smoke a lot though, maybe a bowl, and if I started early enough in the night on rare occasion, two.

What are the absolute BEST products out there to accelerate detox? So far I've read B-Vitamins/Niacin/Exercise and plenty of water are best.

How accurate are the cheap test kits from Amazon, and can I use those as a way to double check myself? Approximately how long would the seasoned toker expect me to be cleaned out so I know what kind of time frame I should be considering when the test is ready to be scheduled?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I did certo and gatorade before my test. How long do you have until the test?

3. I haven't scheduled it yet. I'm just getting started with the employer and the application process. I'll try to stall as long as possible though depending on how long people think I'll need. Hopefully at least 1-2 weeks? But I've read heavy users can keep it in their system for about a month which is why I'm bugged out.

4. We are literally the same height and weight i smoked for 3 years straight it took me a month to get clean. I get random tested i still smoke every Friday night and I'm clean by Monday.

5. You'll honestly have to wait for a month just take niacin and drink a fuck ton of water

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll try man! I'll just tell the guy I need to give my current employer longer than normal notice. That might work. I'll pick up some niacin on my way home. Thanks!