Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another drug test thread...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rgvtoker85, Nov 2, 2014.

1. I guess the purpose of this thread more than anything is to reassure myself. Let me start by giving my physical specifics. I'm a pretty hefty dude. 6'4 - 350-370 lbs...Yes, I know i'm a tubbster. I wasn't always this way but yanno, having a kid and the kid kinda draining my energy+no more stomping around up in the hills like i used too...kinda..meh, whatever.

To the point. I got a job offer at UnitedHeath Group. I applied almost 2 months ago. No word until about a month ago. Phone interview - 2 weeks no word. Then I get called for a face to face. Pass it flying colors - No word for about 9 days...(which would be a few days ago? thursday.) I accept the offer. They want a drug test of course. In my younger days...No sweat. Pretty active dude, always sweating...just dilute the motherfucker. Never failed. For some reason, this time, I am upping the ante/science on my approach, it's worked in the past...I don't know, for some reason i'm still sweating it. I'm no where near the heavy smoker I used to be either. Back in the day i'd blow through half an ounce in like...3-4 days? Thats a couple of blunts a day.(Mexi brick schwag) These days? I'll stretch 2-4 grams(Dank)out over 1-2 weeks or so split between me and my girlfriend(we dont smoke massive bowls either, just pinches here and there...2 or so times a day). I have 6 days to get this down pat. Obviously once I got the call I started abstaining all together. Let me state off the bat that i'm no newb to this dance, so don't tell me dilution doesn't work. It does..When you're smart about it. If you go hee hawing like a jackass and just down a gallon or two of water then walk in there you're going to get pinched, I digress though. Lets get to the science.

My approach:

The first two days, i've gone 2 gallons of Green tea a day.

On the second day(today), started loading on the creatine. 1 spoonful 4 times a day up until the day of the test.

From here on out(until the day of the test, it's a gallon or two of water a day)

Day of the test...Wake up. Glass or two of water. Gallon Palo Azul(Blue wood) tea. Gatorade(for ph and specific gravity)...super B Complex(coloration)...Stop at gas station to pee. 

Arrive.

Pee - Giving only the mid stream.

Any tweaks to my approach that anyone could suggest? I guess I am also kind of venting my worries. Please spare me "Dilution doesn't work"...It worked for every other job i've had. It's worked while I was on probation. Now that i'm heavier I guess I am just seeking out anything that I could do better. Also save me the "shouldn't have smoked while looking for a job"...Yes, I am quite aware. But, the reason  you're here, i'm here, we're all here, we love to smoke.

Tips? Comments? Insults?

Lol, at least you're ready for it.

I used to have to get clean on short notice a lot and my method that has never failed me is

- LOTS of water
    - Exercise
    - Niacin (You have to stop taking it 2-3 days before your test so if yours is in 6 days you should only take it for a couple days)
    - Wheat grass shots, I like to drink them because they detox your body so I think they help

Some people on GC say niacin doesn't do anything but it's always worked for me so thats my method. Make sure the test isn't your first pee of the day because thats the dirtiest and don't over hydrate the day of the test or it may be inconclusive. Good luck

3. Just an update, prescribed method worked for me.