Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another drug test thread (sorry)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The_Lone_Ronin, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Sorry to start another one, but the sticky looks dead (I posted there anyways) and I am FREAKING OUT!! :(

I'll be tested at some point in the next two weeks. I last used yesterday afternoon. On average I vaped two bowls a day for 11 days. I'm 5'7" and 150 lbs, average build. I can realistically stall the test once it's scheduled to try and make it closer to two weeks. What should i be doing to increase my chance of passing? I've heard about certo, niacin, dilution, detox, etc. and I want to know which ones work best?

2. Use the search function. 

3. I agree. OP this question is asked almost daily here and there's already a million answers out there to your question. We're not trying to be assholes, we just all hate answering the same question every day.