Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by packdabowldawg, May 13, 2011.

1. Oharro GC. It appears that i may have to deal with some random drug tests. I have no intentions of givin up the ganj, unless i have no other options. According to Erowid single cannabis use will only stay in your system 2-3 days. So i was wondering if after im clean( ill check via home tests) Will i be able to toke once in a while will i be good 2-3 days later as far as a urine test goes. I have the synthetic stuff as a back up of course along with the items neccesary for a detox B-12 creatine and niacin. I also have had good results in the pass with dilution also. It will most likely be some cheap piss test so no lab worries

inb4 <18 it this shitty drug education shit and it was either that or possible jail time....idk about you but i like my man cherry intact.