Another depression thread....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokeandontchoke, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Find God if you don't think anything else well.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

2. i deleted my posts because i dont want to be a part of this stupid argument. ask a english teacher if u really think your right on this .

3. [quote name='"gotexans"']i deleted my posts because i dont want to be a part of this stupid argument. ask a english teacher if u really think your right on this .[/quote]

Ya dude. Don't blame you. I'm out too. 90% of the people on GC that I've seen talk about religion either have no clue what they're talkin about and/or very hostile about it. Best not to repeat yourselves or waste time on em.

OP, hope you get better. Peace

'Too blessed to be stressed'

4. I'll ask a english teacher if I used the word ignorant correctly...IF

you ask a science teacher if calling someone ignorant because they don't believe in god is correct.....

5. I'm not even arguing with you on the God thing. I was trying to point out that you were wrong that the word ignorant didn't accurately describe you. At this point I'm done though. There is no getting through to some people.

By the way, I don't believe that God exists. I also don't believe that he doesn't exist. Since there doesn't appear to be any evidence whatsoever for either position apart from what people have said and written anyone affirming that either position is the truth is simply stating what they assume to be the answer with nothing to back it up.

6. Be prepared this is long and off topic

Not to hop in on this argument but how do you know ghosts arent real? I did'nt believe before until i messed with a tombstone of these seven children that were murdered by their mother. I took this plaque that would some how always reapper back at the grave no matter how good you hid it in the woods, one time i threw it in the water near by and next week it was back. When i took it back to my house it creeped me out and gave a horrible vibe to my room, it was always cold and felt bad. Nobody liked being in there. Immediately shit started happening out of the normal. Stuff being moved or just go missing. Then ive seen one of my nugs lift out of the container and levitate for two seconds then fell, me and my friend both saw this shit happen and it was BEFORE we sparked the bowl and he ended up not chillen at my place for a while. After so much shit i started carrying a mini bible everywhere at all times(i never actually believed in god till this moment) and it brough a little bit of a good vibe back to my room then one day i forgot to get my bible after a shower and went on with my day until i git home and couldnt find it anywhere, so me and my friend(he was with me when i took it) were chilling on my couch when we hear this light vibrating sound that started getting louder till i realized it was my dart board on the wall shaking extremely fast, it was an almost impossible intense vibration that it was about to fall off the wall. The glass jars on the shelves where completly still. It was doing this for about twenty seconds till it just came to a dead stop. Me and my friend just stared at it speechless. When we sat back down i looked on my coffee table and perfectly balanced on the upward edge of my ash rock. Theres no way i wouldnt have seen that because i looked everywhere. In a scared pissed off rage i took the wooden carved plaque and burned that think to hell and made sure it was only white ash at the end. That night at about three in the morning i was woken up by a vivid bright blue glue(i sleep in a pitch black room, any light will wake me up) when i opened my eyes i saw an older looking lady with cheap peasant looking clothes was standing in the middle of my room and said thank you, here voice made me feel comforted and didnt scare me, i had that bonded feeling you have to your own mother, its weird and hard to explain. After that not much happened and my room felt peaceful and had a nice vibe again. A few weeks later my friend that didnt believe in ghosts went to that cemetery and i guess he got scared good, it in the middle of the woods and has a bad history. He did some research and it turns out that she was taking care of the seven kids and feared they would die from starvation or they would be taken to the father who would surely let them die. When she killed the kids she put them in the bed and cut her throat but she survived and was assumed insane and was found not guilty, she was then sent to the browns institution, the institution was multiple houses in my block and some nonexistent buildings that are bow parking lots and new buildings, the fucked up part is she was sent to 36 ---------- st which is my house. She was doing what was reasonable think for a Christian of that time and was saving the children of the horrible future that awaited them and she was going to kill herself so they could all be together in heaven but she survived and died in my house at 68 from a sickness. I believe the children were connected to the plaque and by destroying it at my house they became free to move on, reuniting the children and the mother so they can move onto their eternal peace. Every time i think of that thank you its an amazing feeling as if its a good enough reward for doing such a deed. Im not telling you what to believe but all im say is this is significantly more proof than your providing to disprove it.

7. #27 weedhead420, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013

hahaha ok dude...way to have your cake and eat it too

that means you also have to believe it's possible for unicorns to exist..after all there is no concrete facts saying they never existed...same with leprechauns...same with santa clause

well you might say that we can go to the north pole and not find santa..well guess what we can go up in the clouds and not find god...

people like you make me laugh...your opinion is to not to have an opinion

EDIT: just read the post above mine..apparently I'm now pissing people off because of my disbelief in ghosts....I'm gonna leave this debate and let the OP have his thread back

8. #28 DeluxeHerb, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    I'm really starting to think depression isn't even real, why? because I thought I had it but you need to find shit to be good at in life, "If you let your life be shitty it will be shitty"- Me, but you have to make it better for yourself and you can't win a race without moving so just suck it up and get over because If you have depression now you WILL have it again and again<--that is insanity so why drive yourself crazy just move on and get focused on life.

Edit:damn blade I know how you feel you just gotta move on noone cares about how you feel in this world(cold truth) so why give a fuck about anyone else you HAVE TO make your own path you cant rely on anyone, IF you're going to live and keep wondering what everyone thinks and all of these emotions all your doing is being a slave and digging your own grave, start pick up on a sport or something(weightlifting, kickboxing, jiu jitsu, football, anything) I can tell you might be kind of angry, I had a friend who got blamed for a bomb threat everyone hated him for some reason, he was just like you, but he didn't give a shit about anyone and is actually a cool dude, fuck em all focus and do your own thing.

9. I disgusted myself, but here's the twist. I am good friends with the owner of the house we robbed and am welcomed over. I have apologized and I was vey sincere and explained it all. The kid who lives in that house is also a good friend of mine and we actually still talk.

10. Flammmmeeeee waaaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!

11. Man, you just don't get it. I think it's the absolute certainty you have that you're right that prevents you from keeping an open mind. I'm not saying that I think it's likely even that the Christian God or any god described by man exists. I'm really not sure what's out there but there has to be a lot that we don't understand. Ghosts? Who the fuck knows, I personally think they're bullshit but people will swear up and down that they exist. I accept that I could be wrong and that I don't know that there this no such thing as ghosts.

If you think about it what started the whole existence thing? When was the first time a living thing existed? Was it on Earth? How did nonliving material obtain the miracle of life? Where does our consciousness reside? Is it purely physical?

We have no definitive answers for these questions, so for you to go ahead and say there is no God is pretty damn ignorant because you don't even know what you don't know.

12. Why do people find the need to say "There is no God" ?

You may "Believe there is no God"

Stop speaking like an asshole, nobody knows the truth if there is a god or not.
    Your beliefs aren't a known fact, speak with some sort of intelligence, esp when trying to get a point across.

13. Why don't you guys take your shitty arguments about whether there is a God or not in another thread. Have some respect for op and his thread. He opens up to us, random ass strangers, because he is depressed. The least you could do is give some feedback and hope for him the best. I see shit like this all too often in gc...

Op like everyone who has something pertaining to your dilemma has said, stay positive. If anything, if you feel your life is that fucked, seek a new life in a new state or country, away from it all. Depression is a serious thing, and a life should never be wasted. Keep suicide out of your mind. Think of your life as technology, if it starts fucking up, sometimes restarting (moving schools, changing mindsets, etc.) Is all you need.

Hope for the best op, keep ya head up.

14. sorry op for messing up your thread i pretty much started it with my comment