another day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, Apr 4, 2009.

1. waitnig for my ride to this sweet ass party so ill type what happened yesterday. i just drank 2 40 ounces and smoked a 8th so bear with me.

and play this song while listening :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwf2mSNSFGQ"]YouTube - Krayzie Bone - Let Me Go, Let Me Fly[/ame]

anyways,

so i hop out the shower and text my boy e and tell him to come scoop me. he says hes gonna meet me at the smoke shop down the street from my house. so i finish eating and dip out of the house. and i notice e rolling up to my street and saying "hop in, hurry!" so i get in and we roll out and i ask him wtf is going on and he says there are like 15 police cars down the way all the way from the smoke shop to my street.

as were pulling out of my neighborhood a police car flies by and i watch him hit his brakes in the mirror and thought "fuuuck, i gut this weed on me and i reek." he ends up just going straight and not turning around. as soon as we pull of out of my neighborhood, i counted like 8 cars and a swat van. i was like "deeeeeeamn!" and a cop was standing right there and i just noticed so i looked paranoid as fuck, and my boy tries to pull off all natural.

we end up getting to his house and his room mate's sister is bitching everyone out over the rent and im over here chilling with 3 40 ounces waiting for her to leave. as soon as she walks out i crack the first one open and start rolling a blunt. end up rolling a fatty and share the 40 with a homie as we sat in the smoking room and talked rap music.

him and his friend ended up leaving to go play golf so me and my other friend were figuring out how to get him some rent money together. and i showed em highhaze's youtube page, which you *****s need to check out. so he rolls out and goes to borrow 200 from this girl i crack open the 2nd 40 ounce and chug it. then i try to roll a blunt and in my drunkeness i roll it all sloppy and go smoke it with the 3rd 40 in my hand.

i wake up 5 hours later and people are playing beer pong like 5 feet away from me. they all notice im awake and tell me to play. i played a game and got sick and decided to go get some more weed. so we rolled from the east end of town to the south end, and i see a few cars parked at my friends house. note this: the person who rents that house doesnt stay there any more and so for the rest of the month, his friends and neighbors are kicking it over there and throwing parties and shit :D

smoke a few blunts there, buy some weed, head back to the house....

well, my rides here. peace.

2. Think of it this way...

It's the first of the month, so cash you check and get uuuup.

Rocking that Bone Thugs since I can remember.