Another Day In The City...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, May 4, 2010.

1. The Associated Press: Detroit officer killed, 4 wounded in shooting

2. another day in the city? whats that supposed to fuckin mean and anyways if you read the whole thing a detroit officer hasn't died in the line of duty in 6 years

3. Chill out dude, did you ever think maybe he was talking about shootings in general?

4. It's because the Red Wings lost, twice, to the San Jose Chokes.

If I was an irate Wings fan, I'd do it too.

5. #5 hella chronic, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    the fucked up thing is usually there aint any guns being made or poppies being grown in any city around.

edit: oh nvm it said a lb of ganj not dope :smoking:

6. fuckin wild city

7. Oh my gawsh a deputy in Phoenix Arizona got shot today too :eek:

Two mexicans one with a shot gun, other with two hand guns. Pretty sure he died don't remember the story. But it said they were gang members.

8. what a shame

crazy fucking people...

9. Lol yea, but then again it was in San Jose and Pavelski has been going absolutely insane and we took a shit ton of dumb fucking penalties....but I am pretty pissed:mad:

10. Thanks, And exactly, Thats what i mean.

I cant turn on the fucking news without out so and so got killed, Ect ect.

Even in the suburbs, 20 miles south of Detroit, A nice lil City, Two fools got smoked within 2-3 months.

Its fucked up, I dont want to get into no argument about this, But ive always felt fuck going to these other countrys to turn them around, When in our own Citys all throught this country we have wars going on all day every day.

IMHO Detroit is one of the worst if not the worst City in the states, But at the same time alot of the shiet that happens in my city, Detroit, Happens all over the country every single day aswell. And its only spreading out more n more.

11. Fuck the police all of them bitches can die slow.

12. Alaska has the worst gang problem, watched a pretty good episode on History channel. i'm not sure the city name but how many towns do they really got to choose from?

you think Palin was governing over Moose this whole time? i don't think so buddy, she's locked and loaded.

13. I cant say i agree, I seen the same documentary on it. It suprised me, I didnt expect fools to be banging in Alaska, But i still dont think they the worse, I could be wrong. But thats how i feel.

But shiet, In Detroit, We dont really gang bang anymore. We started with the Purple Gang. Up to the Errol Flynns, The Best Friends, Ect ect. Then later on it turned into some bloods, Latin Counts, 9 8's, Detroit Original Cobras, Gangster Disciples of all types. (BGD's, GD's, SGD's, IGD's.)

Last real gang we had was the BMF, The Black Mafia Family, But that got hit hard a few years ago.

At the same time, We was never about gang banging like the culture of L.A. has of gang banging. We always been about money, Period.

We got so many people killing each other every single day that aient official gang members, Just people in the street making money.

Like Detroits own Trick Trick said. 'You dont work you dont eat i dont wanna hear its hard in these streets mother fucker, If theres money to get get off yo mother fucking ass and go get that shit, Live life on the grind i aient trying to get yours im trying to get mine, Life aient no game be about that dollar homie fuck that change.'

And that basically sums it up, Money rules everything around me.

14. some of the people in that video were hilariously suburban looking or had enough baby fat to still live at home, it's either that bad where parents can't even keep there kids off the street or the History channel definitely lost its street credibility up there.