Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another College Kid Busted...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dave5766, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Yup got busted with two grams. They found my spare key and opened up my box and got my shit.

They put me on "probation" till March 25th. I'm paranoid as fuck, I wanna smoke but they might catch me...

My roomie got busted and they kicked him out

Fuck my life.

2. were u smoking in the dorms?

3. what kind of nazi school do you go to dude? he got kicked out after getting caught once and wasnt selling?

4. wow man and you still want to smoke? its not fucking crack. take a break, else you might ruin your future.

5. First of all, did you sign anything allowing them to search like that?
    Also, normally I would say do not smoke but march is so far away. Get a feel for this 'probation' first and do as much recon as possible on it. Then make an educated decision.

6. I got caught with a dub and got suspended for 6 months... you'll be fine.

7. oh btw I should tell you my dorm got caught with a half O. We all got probation for a year, we had the same people in the dorm next year and we smoked in there everyday although we had a vape that year and nothing happen they didnt check up on us once. Half of that school was on probation....

8. Fuck no dude. Basically we got set up by the RA that lives with us because he found out that we smoked and wanted us gone.

@Chip- He was caught with a whole bunch of pot, and a lot of it wasn't even his.

@Third Eye- You think that smoking pot is just for "the feeling"? It's not. It's about enjoying yourself and hanging out with friends. I've bonded with a lot of people just because of marijuana, so don't go off judging me...

9. Well done.

10. i wasnt judging you, you assumed i meant you were addicted or something, i was trying to say, you should take a break to avoid fucking yourself over further, its not crack, its easy to take breaks from. i dont even know where i said it was just for the feeling.

11. Apparently I did, there is this fucking loophole that let's them do that.
    And thank you.

@Wolves- Damn dude. Alright.

@Chip- Wow dude. Yeah my roomie got caught with an Oz.

12. homeboy is right, chill out dude. Go chase some pussy bro:smoke:

13. What would you assume if someone said "wow man and you still want to smoke? ITS NOT FUCKING CRACK."

Come on dude, lets be real...

@Green- I like that band if that's what you mean...

@Creative- But pussy is so much better with marijuana... xD

14. wtf fuck that shit they cant go in ur lockbox and shit w/o ur permission thats bull shit. i guess if it wasnt the cops though they can just say fuck it..

15. Honestly, you're lucky they only put you on probation. If I were you, I'd lay low. Smoke off campus or at a buddies house off campus or something. Not worth getting kicked out of school for.

16. @Mc9391- I know right.
    Yeah oh well it's done.

@Sublime- With this probation shit they said that even if I smell like marijuana they could terminate me...