Another CO2 tube setup question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AloeRuss, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Hi

I made an attempt to setup my CO2 tube in the most ultimateway, which is to have the tube installed at the edges of my reflector and have co2gas fall straight on top of my canopy.

The problems I ran into last night: Since I do not want todrill anything in my reflector, I had to find sort of hooks that I could stickto the edges of the reflector and would hold my tube in place. I found two items in my hardware store. 1.Hooks that has a sticky back that can hold anything up to 1 lb. 2. Hooks that have suction cups in the backthat can hold up to 1 lb.; neither worked. Neither would stick properly or would hold my tube in place withoutfalling down.

If you guys have other suggestions can follow, I will give it a try.

In frustration, I came up with a second best approach in mybook, which is have a small fan blowing down onto my plants from above andinsert the CO2 tube into one of the grills behind the fan. In my mind, this should deliver the CO2 evenlyonto my plants every time the gas is distribute.

Please comment and let me know your opinion, that I alwaysvalued.

Thanks and Regards,

R

Attached Files:

2. Where is your CO2 coming from?

From what I know, it's not exactly that you're blowing CO2 onto the plant that matters, but more that the environment it is in contains more CO2. You're going to need enough CO2 to bring the amount up in the tent.

3. Yo, i put co2 hose right behind the humidifier where air enters, so wen it turns on, it blows it right into the plants and just circulates.

4. I have a tank in my tent that is scheduled to blow 10psi every 15 minutes throughout a day.
    But as a good grower you really want to be precise on how you deliver CO2.
    I obviously can blow the whole tent up and make sure it is at every corner of the tent, but that would be such a waste.
    Knowing that gas is heavier then air, you want to deliver it straight to your plants in the amount they need, such as method I described in OP or the way I have it now. It falls right onto the plants making sure every leaf has a good exposure.

5. [quote name='"AloeRuss"']I have a tank in my tent that is scheduled to blow 10psi every 15 minutes throughout a day.
    But as a good grower you really want to be precise on how you deliver CO2.
    I obviously can blow the whole tent up and make sure it is at every corner of the tent, but that would be such a waste.
    Knowing that gas is heavier then air, you want to deliver it straight to your plants in the amount they need, such as method I described in OP or the way I have it now. It falls right onto the plants making sure every leaf has a good exposure.[/quote]

Good shyt OP like u said gas is heavier so the best method is falling down straight onto the canopy, I like it I think the way you put it into the fan would be suffice I would def have the fan turned down as low as possible so it does waste c02 from pushing it too hard, but other than tht good setup man

6. just be shure you aint venting out of the the space once you are pumping gas in and if you could make it so that you have a fan on the floor blowing upwards while the co2 is getting in you should be able to create a circulation indside the space that will spread it thoroghly around.

CO2 ENRICHMENT GUIDE

7. Some good stuff here in the guide. I dont want to become an CO2 tube setup master but it is always good to know the ultimate way and then try and decide.
    Thank you all good people :)