Another busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Superjimmycrow, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Well thank god it was my parents.

So i went and bought some (like 5g's of sour diesel) and i was gonna give some to one of my friends. well i was texting him and figured itd be cool to tell him he can come get it. wasnt thinking. anyway his mom got to his phone and flipped shit. she called the sheriff to ge him tested and everything but she left me out of it and just told my parents. well my parents searched my room and found. all my pot that i had bought that day,2 pipes(ones his), like 8 blunt wraps (again i was handing them out to friends) and like 150$ in my stash box. they were really pretty cool about it though. they said this isnt cool youre only 18, when you move out and have your own place go for it but while youre here you may not smoke. its their house their rules so for the next year or so until i get moved out im living the clean life.

it sucks not being able to smoke. i've literally dreamed about my next time i smoke. It will be oh so sweet.

just thought id share my pain with you guys.

2. Everybody could use a t-break.

3. I just got busted too it fuckin sucks

4. Why was his mom lurking his fone. He shouldn't have left it in the kitchen. But actually, that's fuckin some weird overprotective nosey parent shit.

5. That's why I hid the text icon on my phone, that way only I know how to get to it.

6. Yeaa me too ^ & you need a passcode to get into my fone and one to get into my messages

7. [quote name='"BobTheBeast"']That's why I hid the text icon on my phone, that way only I know how to get to it.[/quote]

Thanks for the idea that's genius.

8. I just delete my drug related texts (for that matter all of my texts) when I don't need the information in them anymore. I don't need my dealer's message telling me where and when to meet after I've picked up the bag.

9. Better yet, don't ever text incriminating things. Just call someone

10. #10 Kupkake, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    Assuming you have a smart phone...

Hides Msg icon... On a phone with search ability.
    lol

not making fun of you.. just saying for most ppl.. don't think that will hide it from everyone. if its on your phone -- its on your phone.

11. Ur friends mom is cool for not getting cops on to you.

12. at least u know how to stop when/while you Need to.
    Most people, including myself, don't.
    /

13. can you do this on the iphone 4? i have a password but one for just texts and pictures would be sick

14. Why do you need to stop smoking? Just don't have it in their house or smoke in their, and don't disrespect them by coming home to dinner bakedalicious. Don't miss out on being a kid just because you're parents from the propaganda pot era were it is the worst thing in the world even worse than cocaine according to the government.

I'm so glad my family and parents are educated about pot, and respect me enough to stay out of my personal cell phone, and not call the cops on me.