Another "busted" Story.......

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lil_rippsta, Jan 26, 2010.

1. OK first off Just want to say whats up to everybody on here and hope you are all doing fine but anyway.....So it was monday and my lil brother had to go see a probation officer because of habitual truancy (what a dumbass). But me like tha paranoid fool like I am I decided to put all my shit in a box and hide it outside incase the PO was going to come over and try to search the room (Ive heard cases of shit like that) . So i put the box outside in like a playhouse thing inside underneath a sweater but anyway its cold as fuck tonight and snow is everywhere so i decided fuck it nobody will find it. 15 min after i left off to work well around 10 pm on my break i have like 12 messages from my brother sayin that he thinks we got jacked because he could not find it. So I called him and at first my mom was trying to say it got jacked because she was sayin whenn she left home the back door my garage door and my other door were all open and that she seen a kid run to a car idk she had a real wierd story which is why i thought it was them that found it . So i Called my mom and told her i knew she took the box snd that i need it back well we talked for a min then she said we would talk when i got home so i just got a big ass lecture about how she don want it in the house no more and that i should stop making me feel all guilty but yeah all that shit just happend today and it sucked peace. sorry if you cant understand it im hella cheefed

2. Haha damn man.. that sucks. im sure you will get your shit back if you keep your cool and let her know you will respect her rules.

I mean come on.. shes letting you smoke.

:smoke:

3. yeah i ended up gettin my Shit back (quarter of some bombs, scales ,my lil bubbler and my sherlock) she just said she dont want it in the house no more.......

4. so where are you gonna keep it?

5. I have no Idea lol ill think of somthing...

6. ...your own place perhaps?:cool:

7. trust me workin on that...