another bully gets murked

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by bobba loo, Mar 28, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhNZ456Ki2y7Z033Y6]Video: Boy Snaps: Another Bully Gets Violated In School![/ame]
    not as exciting as the other one but w/e

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzn5d0dBLIU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzn5d0dBLIU&feature=related[/ame]
    this ones still better

3. Kid had pretty good ground defense honestly... That is a big boy he was making fun of, quite glad he got his face beaten. Shots to the side are where it's at there to open the hands. Maybe drop a straight elbow down and break his nose/fracture his orbit. Not much one can do in a full mount situation if they have no previous ground training.

4. Dammmmnnnn..... smack smack smack smack smack smack smack, ect.

5. #5 Deleted member 30133, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
    both are pussys the kid pushed him like 10 times and the other kid didnt even hit him back

cudos for the kid mounting him but the other kid was blocking most of the shots if i was the kid ontop i would of stood up and started to stomp him but thats just me

chode kid got what he deserved

this is what the kid should of done - Fast forward to 45 sec

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrsMbpt5ix0[/ame]

6. dude that sounded fucked up at the end like god damn after he knocked him out thats when i woulda called that shit

7. he just pounds his head in XD beauty

8. ya its felony fights though they dont give a fuck they wanna see carnage

9. #9 ElectricWarrior, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    neither one of those guys have the 1st clue as how to fight. it was like watching little kids. that being said it was juuust violent enough to entertain.

i was talkin bout the 2nd one...white guy and mexican guy

10. dude that mexican guy knows how to fight he had great footwork and pretty crisp punches if he didnt know how to fight he wouldnt have knocked that guy out in 3 seconds...he new what he was doing

11. LMFAO @ great footwork .... GTFOH with that shit.

No doubt he rocked that kid .... but all that fight was, was two kids swinging wild and one got lucky enough to connect first.

What kind of dickhead fagot loser lets someone do TWO knee drops on a knocked out kids face .... no wonder this country is going to shit ... people love mentally fucked things like this.

12. this

its like that video of the black girls jumping the white girl when she had a seizure

13. lmao he wasn't even swinging wildly or throwing windmill haymakers, he was moving in and out and throwing some clean shots, rocked him with the first punch then finished him off, the white dude had no clue what he was doing.

Just go's to show ya don't fight in the streets if you don't know what your doing because that shit can happen to you.

heres the video in slow mo and different angles, he threw an overhand right and bobbed under the guys punch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULOE...p%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DULOEYdKzZxI

I have posted this on an mma forum before and 99% of the people agreed he new what he was doing but whatever I don't really care you're probably just mad at what the guy did so you're talking him down, I agree it was fucked up but that dude deserved it he stabbed a guy in the neck and was braggin about it

14. So becaue his first five missed shots were straight forward instead of side swinging he as not wild?

Which video are you watching where the guy gets knocked out on the first punch? This dude threw four shots all at once straight to he face the first time and missed them all, they both backed up and bull rushed forward again the Mexican kid just managed to throw straight punches instead of side-punches like an idiot.

I agree that the white kid deserved damage for bragging about stabbing someone, but the Mexican kid is just as violent obviously.

Who the fuck is capable of hitting a kid 4 times after he is already about and then jumping on his face twice with your knee? I mean you have to REALLY be able to switch of the morality button to not even sweat doing that to someone you don't even know.

15. Nothing like seeing some kid finally stand up to a bully. Least he build up the courage to stand up for himself, lots of kids don't usually these days. Don't matter if it was sloppy im sure that fat kid wont mess with him after that.

16. I'm talkin about the second video, and there not kids the mexican guy looks about 35 but anyway ya its fucked up he savagely beats on him with knees and punches after he was KO'd but I can see that happening in some situations if you're just amped up and the person did somethin fucked up to you and I think it would be more fucked up to do that to somebody you know.

17. So am I.

18. I know, you asked me what one I was watching.