Another BS Claim Debuked

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Sep 3, 2017.

1. That one took a while to find LOL

2. Worth while ..had me a grinnin..;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. you must be speaking about another thread because this one is literally a single page, sorry, just became 2 pages. he couldn't get the price he wanted, then ended up buying anyways...sounds like he was maybe trying to negotiate a lower price and when it didn't work, paid anyways. Congrats to you for getting the price you set for your goods. What the hell relevance does that have to anything at all?

4. Selective reading once more..The point is that he continues to blame others for his own BS..and continues to lie, bully and cheat!! Presidents should be above this, (or at least not get caught and lose face for themselves, and more importantly for the USA!)
    It is very hard to negotiate from a position of strength without holding any winning hand..He was screwed from the get go and he knew it (Bally SDS is/was a proprietary product!)
    The rest of the story was that he had his helicopter pick me up in NY (was visiting my folks, I live in Nevada)..He then refused to return me to the airport, knowing I would Cab it! Spoiled child..Weird stuff from an adult.

5. this happened years ago right? before he was president? How can you accuse me of selective reading when the post you were referencing is not even relavent to this thread, or even in this thread. If you can't tell I'm involved in a lot of different conversations so before you start accusing me of shit maybe just make sure the post you are referencing exists in the place where you reference it. that would make it easier to follow along. Some of these threads get 20 posts in a few hours, I can't possibly respond to and read every single one. Why would you expect me to do that? If you want to have a direct conversation then just message me so I can at least track it.

6. #26 Buzzer777, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    Geez..I had no idea you started this thread about having debuked his BS (lying ) claim..LMAO
    Bottom Line is that the man was and IS a LIAR!!

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. I didn't say I started it, I said what you were talking about was not related and the thread or this story you were accusing me of ignoring and "selectively" reading wasn't even in this thread to begin with. So i literally have no reference at all. So carry on with the accusations!

8. OK..
    200.gif

9. That's 100 percent not true. The original evidence you're referring to is Eli Lake's article which claimed that people like Mike Flynn were caught up in surveillance through 702 of FISA because they were contacting people like Kisleyav who are foreign govenrment officials. FISA 702 allows US govenrment to spy on all foreign communications and gives the govenrment the ability to unmask US citizens if it's in the interest of national security. There is no evidence they ever directly listened in on trumps conversations except for from Judge Napolitano who claimed anonymous sources and then fox issues a retraction saying they couldn't verify Napolitano claims.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. I've shared several articles on that topic that were outside of msm...not just that fox quote from one guy. I don't believe it to be untrue at all. In fact, thats the only rational explanation for all the unmasking, ect.

11. The words, in the title, "debuked", and in the above post, "de-buking", do not exist in the English language.

12. Correct..I will change..LOL

13. Please share with me this evidence. Haven't seen any links provided in this thread that show trump was wiretapped. It's on you to prove your positive claim not on me to prove a negative claim. That's how Socratic debate works

14. The title came directly from the author, not me..BTW: veterinarians use the term De-Bulked when operating on tumors;)

15. we had an entire conversation about thsi when it all happened man, that whole thread is probably still around here somewhere with the articles I had linked. Heres some. Again, never said trump was "wiretapped" just that he was caught up with a section 702 on someone else. The media had been posting the evidence the entire time.

Evidence of Obama administration wiretapping Trump compelling

interestingly, all of those publications have been printing stories over the past several months that provide the very evidence they said Trump was lacking. Just over a month ago, on January 20th, the New York Times’ front-page story was titled, “Wiretapped Data Used In Inquiry of Trump Aides.” That story went on to reveal, “The FBI is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the CIA and the Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.”

In that one story, the NYT validates the following: that Trump aides were being wiretapped; data from the wiretaps were gathered; which government agencies (under the Obama Administration) were involved; that they’d accelerated their efforts (likely to forestall Trump’s inauguration); and that some of the data had been provided to the White House. And perhaps most significant, as far as Trump and his aides are concerned, they “found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing.”

Following Trump’s tweets an Obama spokesman declared, “Neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false.” Please note the wording, claiming they didn’t “order” the wiretapping. Was it perhaps suggested, intimated, or simply allowed? That’s unknown, but clearly Obama’s White House knew what the results of the wiretap were. And that’s according to the NYT. And frankly, if there was no wiretapping, there would have been no data to share with the White House.

Trump’s first tweet that morning intimated involvement of FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) court involvement in the wiretapping of the Trump Tower in New York. Even that is validated by, not Trump tweets or administration officials, but by the media.

According to news site Heat Street, “Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.”

heres the NYT article.
    Intercepted Russian Communications Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates