Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

another brownie dosage question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caboose, Feb 16, 2009.

1. im thinking about making some brownies tomorrow
    gonna use the store bought kind

if i use an eighth to 4g's or dank
    and a square brownie pan (gives me nine brownies)
    will they work well?
    would one be enough for a good high?

using the oil method btw
    thanks guys:D

2. probably will work but they will be weak. you want about a gram per brownie to get really stoned. make sure you eat some fatty foods when you down the brownie as well, ive found it helps me feel more stoned, not sure if theres any science behind that though. :rolleyes:

3. thanks man
    anyone else got input?

4. When you say dank, you mean...
    Good-greens dank?
    Some named strain? (I.e. Jack Herer, Trainwreck, etc...)
    Or some crazy tric-forest trees that a medical grower/homie came up with that comes through once a month?

5. It will work but another gram or 2 would be better.

6. Quick question, if you're not tryin to make a HUGE batch, and only want to make like 4, can you just only use .5-1 sticks of butter and make it that way? Would still be as potent I'm thinkin.