another advice thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mr. Dank, Dec 24, 2010.

1. So, been with the gf for 2 years, lived together for 1, and were both 20. I really do love this girl, she is pretty much everything I look for in a girl, and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way about me. However, she has a terrible temper which is completely opposite from me and we both feel like we are always right.

So last night she says she's goin out drinking and dancing with the girls after work and staying at her house, so i tell her im gonna go burn one with my dealer, fat blunt of grandady purp!, then have a few beers with another good friend.

Also for the passed month my mom has been living in our one bedroom apartment because she is getting divorced and has nowhere else to go. Which kinda weirds my girl out which is understandable, so she sleeps at her house once a week or so.

So im leaving my buddys house and have a missed call from my mom, I call her back and we get into an argument about some dumb shit, so I call my girl who has by now told me one of her guy friends was there and we had kinda planned on smoking after they left the bar, and she doesn't answer. text her and call a few more times because I don't want to go argue with my mom anymore.

So I decide to just show up around the time she said she would be leaving and go meet her. I walk in, she is dancing with this guy I know and tell her I was arguing with my mom and I needed to talk to her. So we kinda talk and we both go back in. I've been in a pretty shitty mood but im tryin to hang out and get my mind off things and she starts freaking out we walk out because none of the guys she was aparently dancing with wanted to dance with her after i showed up. wtf? then we get into her car to talk and she starts screaming at me saying she can do what she wants and that I need to shut up and stop screaming at her. she then lays on her horn so i get out and go home.

I don't think I was screaming at her but I was in a shitty mood and probably acting mad in general. She called me and just started screaming again so I went home.

This morning She calls me after I texted her and we argue some more but not as bad as last night, hangs up and texts me youre a fucking idiot dont talk to me untill you fully understand what an asshole youre beeing. I text back and say I do understand and am very sorry for ruining your night.

What to do?

2. Dude fuck that. She's mad at you because she couldn't dance with OTHER guys? And all you wanted to do was talk to her? That's some bullshit man. If she's worth having,i'd lay it on her straight up that she's acting like a bitch and needs to act more like a girlfriend. But I guess the best thing to do is give it time so you can both chill and just talk it out before feelings really get hurt. Good luck, man.

3. yea my feeling exactly +rep! shit just sucks.

4. #4 PrettyLit, Dec 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
    You have nothing to be sorry about she certainly wasn't acting like a gf.
    Bad timing or not she should have been more considerate of your feelings,
    instead of acting like a psycho bitch. tell her to calm the fuck down:rolleyes:
    nothing will be solved especially with her "me" attitude.
    best of luck with that one.

5. You break up.