Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anorexia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Well for that past few month I have had 0 appetite unless I smoke normally I drink a lot of tea,water, and coffee with an occasional soda. Anyways I don't ever wanna eat unless high. This seems to me like anorexia. There are 2 types anorexia which is a lost of appetite while the 2nd type is where you will not let yourself eat. Idk how to go about this but any help is grateful

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you actually eat when you smoke, and you want to treat your suspected "anorexia", keep smoking.

3. caffeine can curb your appetite

4. Sounds like you're on that weed diet. It's really simple, EAT. Set a diet for yourself and follow it, even if it's only small meals.

-Join the club

5. walk into mcdonalds,nothing can stop that smell

6. I don't care much for fatties.

7. step 1. Smoke lots of potent cannabis.

step 2. Make your favorite foods.

step 3. Consume your favorite foods

step 4. Repeat steps 1-3 daily

8. If you have anorexia nervosa like me, I advise you to intake these essential vitamins: Folic Acid (or Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12, Magnesium, & Zinc. Also exercise a little which can help spike your appetite.

9. Loss of appetite is not anorexia.

10. That's just something that happens if you munch to much high.  

11. do any of you even know what anorexia is?
    don't throw the word around like it's insomnia or something lol.

Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight, as well as a distorted body self-perception. 

12. Anorexia nervosa is not wanting to eat

Anorexia is loss of appetite

I'm in a medical terminology class at the moment and this was an issue brought up
    If you don't believe me look it up

13. do u think ur appetite loss is from smoking too much weed?
    smoke more weed, it can help but at the same time ur training urself to only eat wen u smoke
    i dont know u or ur medical history but really if this is serious u should take it up with a doctor or something 

14. protein shakes

15. protein shakes and bars are an excellent way to bring more calories into your diet without overdoing it and feeling too full.

16. I wouldn't suggest protein shakes or anything unless you are exercising regularly. They'll help you gain weight, but not the healthy weight that you are looking for. It'll just give you a big gut.

Just slowly force yourself to eat a little more day by day.

17. I might try this

18. I've never had any real medical issues other than asthma
    I smoke though more because I have horrible social issues and anxiety weed seems to help these a lot but the feeling of not wanting to eat started about 2 months ago and it's just wierd I always used to eat a lot but I can't really eat like I used to. I work at subway and I can't even finish a 6in even though I used to be able to eat a footling chips and some of my family's

19. #19 â’¸anadianBuds, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013

Lel. Get ready for a big gut and skinny everything else.

20. you would also think you have insomnia if you smoked before bed every night and stopped smoking suddenly.