Annoying things you do when you're high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Charlton, Oct 21, 2012.

1. What habits do you have? I don't just mean bumming the roach or something, i just mean anything. One of my worst habits is the fact that i start shaking, even when i'm not cold i shake like i am. It blows my high sometimes...

Tell me your stories!

2. If I see people wink, whether in person or on TV, I'll wink back. Haha been doing it as long as I can remember.

Another one is cracking my knuckles, as soon as one cracks, I have to crack every single one of them, along with my neck.

3. I dunno if it's a habit but my response to everything someone says is just "yea..." when I'm blitzed. :D

4. I say "what if (insert random unrealistic scenario here)"
    Sometimes I can't filter what to say and what to keep in my head

5. I make funny faces at random people if they look at me the wrong way...kinda a bad habit cause sometimes guys get pissed and act all tough.

6. I always misplace my lighter

7. I feel the need to respond to anything anyone says when I'm really stoned. If I don't I feel weird not responding, I also sniff my nose a lot.

8. Continue to smoke even though I'm already high af

9. [quote name='"AlexHzzz"']Continue to smoke even though I'm already high af[/quote]

This.

10. It's really hard for me to hold eye contact with someone when i'm blazed, even if my eyes aren't red