Annoying Smokers

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Frod94, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Dont you hate when people always try to outsmoke someone? Like almost as if they think that shit is a competition. And they say stuff like "what your not gonna smoke no more" "or your a pussy hit it" or "real smokers smoke weed all day everyday". Does anyone know people like that? Or they try to make you keep hitting the bong or keep dabbin and your like fool im straight im high enough why get higher. Idk maybe im bein a girl for even posting this but thats really annoying to me. "Im 11 and i can rip that way harder than you" hahahaha makes me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I know of a few weird people like that. They also purposely pass the pipe back around just as it gets to you. And throw lighters anytime you say hey toss me a light....like it was funny the first time. I hate meeting dickhead stoners. It's put a shame on weed in general

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. eh i think when i smoke with kids they generally are respectful of me

those kids are just all fucked up from going to school is all

4. I wouldn't brag about how one's tolerance is so high and whatnot. Thats just not cool lol. You are supposed to have a fun. Derp people

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I have a bud who will come toke with me and my buds, we've all been smoking for a couple years but his tolerance is way lower than most of ours, I have literally said everything that you said was annoying directly to my buddy. If your gonna come hotbox with guys that can take 8 or 9 hits comfortably, don't come and say your done after 2 hits and fuck up our rotation hahah. That's my piece, take it or leave it.

6. For me what kills it is when people post NOTHING but how they are blazing on FB all the time, then complain they can't get a job. Just shut it, you make the rest of us look bad.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I say smoke all day every day but not for other people I say it for me because I do. Also, if someone that smokes more than me or that has been for longer if they don't clear the bong I'll call them a pussy but that's it. The annoying stoners that I have to deal with are my buddies buddies they're not my friends they get on my nerves because they don't shut up and they think they know everything and are better than everyone else. They are always trying to go play ball too, like chill tf out and sit down. I like to go ball when I'm in the mood but not 30 seconds after I get done smoking a couple blunts. That's part of my mind. Thanks for reading.

Peaceeeeeee

8. I don't enjoy smoking with my friends anymore for that very reason. I don't toke often these days and my tolerance is low as shit, they can fuck right off.

9. #9 exiled, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    In my regular circle we don't give a shit who paid for the weed, there will always be one or more of us holding, and usually there will be plenty to go around. We just make sure to put 5 on it the next time :) And these are friends I've known for years, and we all have the same routines, we all usually take 3 hits - pass unless otherwise is specified by the holder. What really gets me off are other non-smoker friends who (usually while drunk) suddenly decide they're going to be a part of the cypher. I know I ain't seeing those puffs ever again, and they usually don't follow rotation either, and it's considered vaguely rude to stress someone else's turn so you can't really do anything w/o setting off a bad vibe. One more thing, if you're going to suck on the J as if it were d**k, get your own. I hate it when it's my turn and the filter is soaked with spit and dribble.

Edit: am I the only one who thinks it's refreshing to smoke after you've dropped a fair amount of tolerance? Much cheaper, and the high is much more intense. If anything, I'd brag about having no tolerance.

10. When people expect you to smoke them up and take it for granted. Thats fine with my close buddies who we've trained mary j lots of times. But, when people are like yeah brah lets go smoke, then when its time their like, you got the bud, right? THAT can get me mad, because when you have Mary J with you, it should be shared, at least thats how i look at it. 

11. If i was at a friends house and he was saying "come on pussy dab it up" and it was his shit, id dab away. The only time i would see myself mad in that situation is if its mine and its constantly me the one buying/supplying it. I don't hang around anyone that brags they smoke, i don't want to bring anymore unwanted attention to myself.

12. I hate it when someone thinks they hardcore but everytime they hit the bud they choke like rookies! One of my good friends I blaze with all the time does this. Or when someone trying to smoke all the weed at once what a waist that really grinds my gears.

Sent from the MOON!

13. I won't even lie, I can admit to being like this sometimes. Normally when I'm with my crew who smokes all day every day and we have a newcomer with us. At first thought I just like seeing people stoned off their face. So the first time they pass I give them a little shit. If they don't take kindly to it, more weed for me shit.

14. that was i kinda me. haha. i used to amaze people at parties with how much i could smoke. it wasnt to impress people or be an ass. I was just tokin for me. i think i have an oral fixation tho. if im at a party im either smoking herb, smoking a cig, drinkin a beer, or eatin pussy. just cant get my mouth off shit.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. It's annoying, Agreed.
    But it's just as annoying as kids who say "I drink soooo much and I'm underage" or "I only listen to this band / that band sucks!!!/ f*ck you for liking that band"
    Just straight up immaturity, and I know, for sure, not welcomed in my circle. :p
    Just tell em all to Chill the Fuck Out.

16. Lol or just let him take his two hits and skip him every other time. Im sure your rotation wont be so badly "fucked up" you cant keep hitting the bowl... haha on the topic of annoying stoners, give the dude a break, so what his tolerance isnt as high as yours. He just wants to chill and smoke to man

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I'd normally agree with you that we should just skip him. And we would do that if it was just some random kid that we were Toking with. But this is a buddy who tokes with us everyday. And ruins our rotation everytime. Sometimes he has weed and will put it away after he's done his two tokes, but he rarely ever has weed. I'm just saying you gotta know what level you smoke at and smoke with people who are at the same level. I don't go smoke with guys are taking 5 inch snake dabs, cause I can't take a full one.

18. Well put man, i know some scuzzlebutts like that!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I'd normally agree with you that we should just skip him. And we would do that if it was just some random kid that we were Toking with. But this is a buddy who tokes with us everyday. And ruins our rotation everytime. Sometimes he has weed and will put it away after he's done his two tokes, but he rarely ever has weed. I'm just saying you gotta know what level you smoke at and smoke with people who are at the same level. I don't go smoke with guys are taking 5 inch snake dabs, cause I can't take a full one.

20. Definitely know a few of those people, but also am never opposed to getting higher lol.