Annoying or stupid dealers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BWilliams, Sep 20, 2011.

1. #1 BWilliams, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    I hate annoying dealers. One guy will be calling all the time like just shut the fuck up and stop calling. I like dealers that don't hassle you and you just call when you want something.

Some are annoying like "why haven't you been buying?"

Pretty stressful dealing with these people. I really don't call him because I don't feel comfortable or safe meeting him. Scared of getting locked up.

Anyone else? :smoke:

2. No just ignore them...

3. The dealers that constantly call or text you are usually the ones that get caught by doing something stupid, as they are desperate to sell their inventory. Avoid any and all contact with him.

4. I dropped my old dealer long ago. He's always had some super dank Purple Kush. But he recently jumped into the coke game also, and became hooked. He used to give us the homie hookup and my friends.

But since he got hooked his quality of dank took a huge hit and he's even started shorting close friends just to make the extra buck so he can get his coke fix. Pretty sad.

5. Personally I hate the ones that tell you to meet them in 15 min but they dont come for like 30 or 40 min. Like shit just tell me to come in 30 or 40 damn

6. I hateeee all of those middle poeple who think they are the dealers n shit. fucken annoying, idk if you guys get those where you live. but in my town, its everywhere. I still havnt found a real dealer, that actually always has some bud in stock.

7. If the dude is worth his shit when it comes to product, he shouldnt be calling anyone, he should be ignoring phone calls.

8. I know how u feel im 19 now and used to "donate" mid eigths for 20-25 and dank eigths for 30-35. It was slow business so i quit.

9. My dealer usually texts me once a month to let me know he's got some new stuff in stock. I don't really have a problem with it.

10. When I was a senior in high school and had neighbors trying to get into it so i decided to donate. They were so desperate for it they'd call me every day and if I didnt answer Id get 10 texts and 10 more calls. The only reason they wanted it was because they thought itd look cool to everyone else and they'd get all their money from parents. They couldn't tell you the difference between a gram and half an ounce but I didnt want to be a complete fuck so they weren't getting oregano, although It was very tempting. Id donate them a gram of mids for like 60 dollars and theyd thank me eveytime and come back the next day. That year i had as much bud as i could smoke each day and I still made some profit in cash.

11. my dealer is more of an advertisement lol he would hit me up every 2-3 days telling me new shit he got.

12. See that is cool. But there are some who will want to call and shoot the shit like they're my girlfriends or something. It's annoying dealing with those people so you just need to cut them completely.

Some people are just annoyances like that.

I had one guy that would tell me to call him when I got home every time and be asking all these stupid questions.

Waiting all day is annoying too. . :smoke:

13. If i ever get a dealer like this all my wishes will come true. 99% of the deals iv done are SHADY as fuck. but i still manage to get my weed 85% of the time (lol):hello:.

cant wait ill i move:eek:

14. My dealer crashes and does a double barrel roll with my quarter inside. He busted his head and I didn't get my goods!

15. My dealer is commonly up to 15 hours late.

I'm not fucking kidding either, I would so drop him, but I buy in ounces so I don't have to deal with him as often, like twice a week or so.

great prices though.

16. I usually shot out the text whenever I had new shit in, but only to certain people, like the more frequent people.

17. my last resort connect was always fkn stingy
    and never hooked it up like veryone else did
    AND would charge $5 more A G than anyone else
    and it was some pretendo/somewhat chronic shit

it was stupid haha