Anime

Discussion in 'General' started by Satin1draven, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Who still watches anime, or is there any younger folks on here who watch it and what do you watch

2. Have watch so much while stone, my favorite to watch while high is heaven's lost property :)

3. Lol that's all I watch. Dbz, afro samurai, and now they got this crunchyroll thing for anime, haven't really seem what's on it but looks good. Ooo and adult swim sometimes got some decent stuff I think on weekends mostly......

4. Right now I'm watching a few airing shows and Kiniro Mosaic.  This shit is cute as hell. I swear I got diabetus last night. 

There's an anime thread on the television section btw.

5. I stream on kissanime. Just finished Hellsing Ultimate, and just started Kill La Kill. Also, if you've never heard of "Team 4 Star" I highly suggest you find them on youtube and watch DBZ Abridged as well as Hellsing Ultimate Abridged. They're the funniest series' that I've ever watched.

6. me and my roommate used to watch the hell out of that

7. Thanks for letting me know, I'll hit that next time

8. boondocks is about as anime as this wigger gets

Streaming sucks. I highly suggest you download anime.

10. Damn nigga that's all you need
    Some people don't know where to look

11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Va228UhRs

moon prism power! :love:

12. It's been years since I have seen that, it's a classic

I know where to look and how to torrent. But honestly, the streaming site I use has good enough quality for me.

14. Well shit there you go my man!!!

The video quality might be decent but you don't get a choice of subs. That's the most important thing imo.

16. Haha, well I've been called a "casual" before and I take no offense to it. To each their own :smoke:

I didn't call you a casual. I'm just saying that most of the time they upload shit subs.

18. this is true sadly