Animals in my driveway!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DMX, Oct 24, 2010.

1. In the last 6 months Ive had 3 encounters with big ass fucking racoons. And just tonight, i walk outside and there 2 cats in my driveway and a fucking ugly possum diggin in my neighbors garbge.

I live in the burbs kinda near a small woods. But these fucking deer, racoons, possums, foxes are taking the fuck over. All over. Im about to start carrying a big wooden pole around if these fucks try to attack.

Going to bed now i just smoked a nice j. goodnnight all.

2. One of my friends lives on the edge of the woods and is always being surprised by the local wildlife. A few months ago he wondered outside for some fresh air while completely blazed and was ambushed by a crew of turkeys. Now he always makes loud noises as hes opening the door just to scare everything off

3. Just wait until you get a porcupine stuck in your garage.

4. dude i was really baked and was chasing this raccoon with my dog and i throw this broom like a spear and it went too far and hit a car and dented it badly...

this guy i know has great stories about him and his dog always killing raccoons together. he's got some rebar and his dog is a great hunter.

5. Man I know how you feel. Fucking Raccoons and Skunks are always fuckin' with me :mad:

6. DMX? I thought you loved the animals. "GRRRR"

7. The other day I woke up to my front window blinds being open(I smoked out fat and passed out early that night) and I looked out my window before because I noticed something moving....
    there was 2 HUGE raccoons and 4 mini ones.
    they live in a tree beside my house,

8. Ha, I wake up and my garbage cans are knocked over, and the bags have been broken into. FUcking racoons.

I have a huge heart for animals, even pests like mice and whatnot, But when these fucks want to mess with me and my shit, I will smack one hard as fuck with a broom stick.

And a few weeks ago There was 2 deer just walking down the street.
    I live In jersey. Theres no forests near me. Just small woods maybe 2 miles around. Where the fuck and why the fuck are they coming to me.

9. If it keeps becoming a problem you can wolf/coyote urine(garden stores/lowes/ect.) The goal is that the scent of a predator will keep the unwanted pesky animals away.

Even though your woods are small where do you think the animals were living before? The larger forest that is now your neighborhood

10. I live in Jersey too in a suburb with surrounding woods, and I know what you mean about all this damn wildlife. My town in infested by white tail deer, and I feel like it's only a matter of time before one collides with my car. I see at least 2 foxes a day as well, but I kind of like seeing them around, as long as they don't fuck with me, haha.

11. kinda attracts coyotes :rolleyes:

12. Yeah foxes too haha. I like seeing animals too, its not a usual thing in cnj, but its becoming more popular for animals to roam around. Atleast theres more than none at all.

13. Sure about that one Bill Nye?

"COYOTE URINE is commonly used as a scent to alert or repel nuisance wildlife like rabbit, squirrels, ground hogs or chipmunks. This urine is almost always collected from males and if female urine is used, any that are in heat are ignored and intentionally not used. For this reason coyote urine will not attract other coyotes. In fact, it mostly has the other impact; urine in the wild serves as a "marker" or "territory border" designed to alert other coyote to stay away. So the use of coyote urine on your property will tend to repel nuisance coyote, small wildlife and even stray dogs or cats. It won't much affect pets that live or reside on the land since they instinctively know this is "their land" but other animals from the neighborhood will probably tend to stay away from where it's been applied."

14. Dude, I'm sorry but how do you not have a paintball gun? Okay, maybe you cannot afford a paintball gun...but what about a airsoft. Pop them bitches right on the head, and it's good aiming practice too.

So now you know what to do, every night take your paintball gun out, shoot those motherfuckers, and every early morning, repeat process.

15. I dont want to kill them. And my paintball gun hasnt been used for years, no co2.. And an airsoft gun wouldnt do shit. I dont need to kill them, aslong as they dont directly come up to me attacking.

16. Don't kill them, shoot em' in the asshole.

17. man you should like appreciate the animals for what they are. Like we are all together man, just organisms together trying to discover the meaning of life. Or buy a 12 ga. shotgun and some #4 buck and kill everything within a 40 foot radius.

18. I used to live in NJ. NJ is covered in woods called the Pine Barrens.The state has laws restricting building in the south because these woods are protected, but so much building has been allowed the animals are without homes. So there are problems such as animals in your driveway.

19. lol why the fuck would they attack you? there looking for food man chill out,

20. where my dogs at? arf arf