Animal repellents

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ganja smoking youth, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Ok, so in the area that I'm planning my guerilla grow, there are lots of foxes, dogs, rabbits, and some deer. So I was researching natural home sprays to deter them. All of the posts that I have seen, suggest garlic powder, chilli powder, egg and water in a mixture and put into a spray bottle. The mixture is then sprayed around the plant and even onto the leaves. My obvious question is, will this affect my final canna is plants?
    Cheers,
    GSY

2. Your urine is a great starting point. Piss around your plot frequently. Animals will stay away because they can tell its someone else's territory. Onions, garlic and chilies are also great natural ways to get them critters gone without permanently harming them. (They don't know any better lol)

• Like Like x 1
  3. And as long as its organic and not super potent than it should be alright. The eggs I'm not so sure about tho.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Brilliant, thankyou. Should I put the chillis and garlic around the plot or on the plant aswel?
    Thanks,
    GSY

5. My own solution...works on all animals inc. peeps..

Clint blow head off.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1