Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Animal crackers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toketillyachoke, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Damn man, I wish I was fucked up to where I thought Animal Crackers were entertaining..... man thats sweet!!@!@

2. the coolest animal cracker, might i say the king of the animal cracker box, is undoutedley, the lion

3. LMAO!!! What a great thread. I LOVE THE ELEPHANT! Rocks! I will be visting this thread over and over again. lol

4. dude, i was definetly eating those yesterday, lol, the same ones, thats fucking awesome, i ate them during my exams. lol.

5. dude i smell a grammy

6. hehe look at the hippo!!! I love hippos. They have such cute ears. I bet those animal crackers were delicious! :smoke: I think it's time for me to go to bed. I'm feeling quite nonsensical.

7. OFFICIAL....certified-CLASSIC THREAD, ORIGIONAL...MOTIVATING! WOW!!!!

i like to drown my animal crackers in 2%reduced fat milk and getting them all spongy then scooping them out of the cup with a SPOON

8. lol wow.. I bet animal crackers would be quite amusing while high.. think I might try that sometime. =]

9. hahaha... easily amused stoners... :p

10. Animal crackers are the shit!

11. That made me think of that pic with the huge spoon and shit, and it says "Muh spoons to big" or somethin at the bottom... LMAO... Good shit!

12. I suddenly have a craving for animal crackers...

13. lol damn you look baked, what kind of bud you smokin there?

14. my giraffe tastes like an elephant..

15. I have been sick as a dog and this thread so totally cheered me up...again! I'm smiling ear to ear! HIPPO!!!!!! :smoke:

16. lol this thread is great

17. animal crackers rool, i had this great idea, lets make pot leaf crackers!! woo

18. he looks like farva from super troopers