Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Angusnauts reloaded thread of DANK *macro*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by angusnaut, May 14, 2010.

1. thanks for the kind words. I'll have some pictures up in the next day or two. My b-day was yesterday, shit went down. :wave:

2. The buds is awesome! Ammount of it too! :hippie::hello:

3. Great buds man! No name dank looks too good to be true

4. hell yeah thats some dank right there

5. +rep, nice frosty nugs man. Sour D looked as on point as ever.

6. thanks everyone!! I know I said I'd have a bump in the next day or 2... I can't find my SD card.... so the update is on hiatus till then

7. well... I didn't find my SD card... So no pics yet. Used the one that came with my camera for some bud shots. Plus my new hammer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This stuff is awesome. It was taken all the way. Super, super amber after looking under a magnifying glass. It smells great too. Fruity and musky. Its hard to cover the smell. My whole room smells like it....

New hammer
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nice piece I would say....

8. badass looking piece.....and badass looking buds. Local piece?

9. ya I believe its local. I talked to the guy at the shop for a lil while about it. I was paying more attention to the glass, it speaks for itself, ya know? I liked this when I saw it.... so I bought it

10. Grapefruit.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I envy you... All I can say.

12. thanks guys. I'm likin the grapefruit alot... Upcoming in a little over a week will be some dankness..... Watch my thread, trust me.

13. some nugs in my stash. enjoy :smoking:.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. nice bubbler dude

15. #56 angusnaut, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    I'm in colorado for a few days. Thought I'd snag some pics of where I'm toking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^that is a rock called sleeping giant. thats how it looks right off my deck
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^view of the cabin. Only a 10 min hike away

16. Jesus that amazing looking

17. thanksman
    its actually a dry piece. but all the same thank ya

18. hello. Got a special update. Check it out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had to blur the location of where I got these obvisouly. I haven't tried either yet. The white widow is a pure sativa, and the bubble skunk is like 50/50. I also got an edible with nothing to show for it cause I ate it. But oh man it kicked my ass like non-other.

19. very nice pickup looks sticky